wanna_be_g is here

wanna_be_g

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all this is wanna_be_g and i am new to this form. I loved martial arts for a while now but i don't have any real experince with them. So all my fighters and muy thai masters out there pray for me because etheir this year or next year, i'm going to make a serious step and try to get into the arts. Thinking about muy thai or tae kwun do, tell me what you guys think. I'm about 210, 5.7, and have two years experience in boxing.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Lots of good people and info here to help you get started in training. Enjoy! :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy. As far as what style you choose, it all depends on what you want out of it.

Jeff

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :wavey: There are many experienced folks on this board who may be able to point you on the right direction. Good luck with your search!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT...AS far as WHAT style to take..Visit a TKD and a MT school and see if they have trial lessons..Follow your heart from there...

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
wanna_be_g said:
Hello all this is wanna_be_g and i am new to this form. I loved martial arts for a while now but i don't have any real experince with them. So all my fighters and muy thai masters out there pray for me because etheir this year or next year, i'm going to make a serious step and try to get into the arts. Thinking about muy thai or tae kwun do, tell me what you guys think. I'm about 210, 5.7, and have two years experience in boxing.

Nice to have you with us!

OP
W

wanna_be_g

White Belt
Reaction score
thank you for all of your help, not sure if there really are any gyms where i live, but i'm only 17 so i got a little time to search around, thanks guys(and girls).