One punch and knock your opponent out

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If there is a mediator, it's not a real fight.
Alright, everybody, this question goes out to everyone here that is not trained in MMA:

You versus an MMA fighter. The MMA fighter has to follow the rules. You don't. The only thing you can't do is pick up a weapon. Other than that, you can do whatever you want.

Again, this question goes out to those of you who are not trained in MMA. Who here thinks they would win?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Alright, everybody, this question goes out to everyone here that is not trained in MMA:

You versus an MMA fighter. The MMA fighter has to follow the rules. You don't. The only thing you can't do is pick up a weapon. Other than that, you can do whatever you want.

Again, this question goes out to those of you who are not trained in MMA. Who here thinks they would win?
Do these kinds of questions keep you awake at night? Seriously, who cares?

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If you know your opponent will throw a straight punch at you. Can you block his punch? If your opponent throw 100 punches like this, can you block all those 100 punches?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
have you read it, ? its saying mma fighter punch at 2000psi and not your quoted 700

so clearly something is wrong

and psi is not the unit of force ,finding articles from others that dont understand physics isnt going to change that

Why are you using force as a measurement?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
No, I formulate these questions as I read the dumb **** people like you say. The intent is for you to think real hard and realize how stupid you sound.
Ok, another serious question: what is with the personal attacks? Did I ever attack or insult you? If so, please tell me how, or better yet, direct me to the post I made with the insult.

the only thing I can think of is that I have disagreed with you on some topics, and I guess I have disagreed with some other folks with whom you seem to be of a like mind. Are you unable to tolerate disagreement? If that is the problem then you probably should get off the forums right away.

So what gives?

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Depends if I'm the better fighter then I win. If he's the better fighter then he wins. Pretty much how fighting goes regardless of the systems.

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
It is an Important question regarding the meta of martial arts.
The reason he acted so angrily toward a question he could have just ignored it's because if he were to try to answer it, his two choices would be to either admit something he doesn't want to admit or to say something where everyone can plainly see that he's full of it.

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ok, another serious question: what is with the personal attacks? Did I ever attack or insult you? If so, please tell me how, or better yet, direct me to the post I made with the insult.

the only thing I can think of is that I have disagreed with you on some topics, and I guess I have disagreed with some other folks with whom you seem to be of a like mind. Are you unable to tolerate disagreement? If that is the problem then you probably should get off the forums right away.

So what gives?
If you can't see how what I responded to warranted my response, that you've got the social skills of an autistic person.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

If I don't have to follow the rules then I'm bringing a weapon. I want to see how my staff training works. Saying that I can't use a weapon is a rule so I don't have to follow that rule. I'm bringing a gun too in case my staff training sucks. My answer I'll beat that MMa guy until he turn blue and purple.

Last edited:

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If I don't have to follow the rules then I'm bringing a weapon. I want to see how my staff training works. Saying that I can't use a weapon is a rule so I don't have to follow that rule. I'm bringing a gun too in case my staff training sucks
In other words, your answer is "no."

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you can't see how what I responded to warranted my response, that you've got the social skills of an autistic person.
So you simply cannot tolerate disagreement? You need to resort to personal attacks?
I am unable to see any justification for your response. I don’t get it.

Urban Trekker

Brown Belt
Reaction score
So you simply cannot tolerate disagreement? You need to resort to personal attacks? I am unable to see any justification for your response. I don’t get it.

Do these kinds of questions keep you awake at night? Seriously, who cares?

Imagine that you and and your wife are hosting a barbecue at your place, and Bob from around the block says this to your wife right in front of you.

Are you going to write this off as him simply "disagreeing" with her, and then continue on with your day?

Because if you would, then maaannnnnn... I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your wife's next girls night out with the rest of the ladies who were there when they discuss this.

Latest Discussions