Obamamania is running wild on yoooooou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Back in the ancient history of World of Warcraft forums (i.e. 4 years ago), one druid player decided to take another tired, worn-out troll post and turned it into a waffle recipe thread. Many more players soon piled on to the idea, and before you knew it people were signing onto the druid forum just to get breakfast ideas.

I suggest we do the same here. Post your favorite tea recipe and save the Study from being shut down again! :lol:

Personally, I don't drink tea, never have been able to get into it. Just something odd about the flavor.

P.S.: Not saying this is a trolling thread, my apologies. I'm as tired of the worn-out subjects as the OP. Wanted to clarify.
To be fair, the Tea we drink now ain't like the Tea people used to drink. It used to be richer and more flavorful, but cost cutting efforts have made it no better than cheap coffee.
Sean

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Personally I like the study. Its a place where some of my ideas get challenged and I must rethink certain beliefs. Granted I think there are a few that just use it as a place for any links that are anti-Obama or anti-progressive, but unless the linked article is actually a well thought out one, those people are getting called more and more on those. Sometimes it is difficult to remain "nice' with some of the topics we discuss and some of the manure that will occasionally spill out, but I just consider it practice. I know sometimes it must seem like a real pain to the moderators, but overall I'd say the Study is a great part of the forum.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A tea store that sells good quality loose tea. The Wegmans around me have tea shops in them. I buy a variety of loose teas, ranging from $10/lb black, to $129/lb white,plus a variety of herbal. Best I've had so far was the $99/lb kunicha.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
A tea store that sells good quality loose tea. The Wegmans around me have tea shops in them. I buy a variety of loose teas, ranging from $10/lb black, to $129/lb white,plus a variety of herbal. Best I've had so far was the $99/lb kunicha.

loose tea?

you snob!

Lipman's, baby!

(I bet those are the sweepings form the loose tea...and then a few other things nobody talks about...like Hot Dogs...)

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lipman's, baby!

(I bet those are the sweepings form the loose tea...and then a few other things nobody talks about...like Hot Dogs...)

My wife was in the tea business a few years back. That's exactly what Lipman's (and Lipton's, etc.) tea is.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL ^_^

(I lowered my standards these days...then again, if you boil it for 20 minutes and pour insane amounts of sugar in it...nobody knows anyhow...)

But I am still expecting something topless in a thread with a title like this!

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
The only tea I knew about growing up was sweet tea. I still am partial to it. Yes, southern born and raised :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
gm_chevrolet_camaro_convertible_pre_images_1.jpg

there , that ought to fix the topless issue....

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I had some kind of tea that was little balled up leaves. It was delicious, but I'll be damned if I can remember what kind it was. Jasmine something or other, IIRC. Basically, the leaves were rolled up into little balls and you just drop a couple into the pot and they'd rehydrate and expand.

I mostly drink tea out of the keurig machine.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
actually I was going for topless firefighter...but it would not let me....

;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had some kind of tea that was little balled up leaves. It was delicious, but I'll be damned if I can remember what kind it was. Jasmine something or other, IIRC. Basically, the leaves were rolled up into little balls and you just drop a couple into the pot and they'd rehydrate and expand.

Probably gunpowder.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I should set up a sub section for tea.

Hey, it does have actual tie ins to Japanese, Chinese and Korean arts and philosophies. :D

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score

Was it from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf? They have a tea like that called Jasmine Pearl.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Jasmine Pearl... that's it. I got it at a tea shop in Kent, WA. Don't know where they got it. Good tea, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions