Obama not a US Citizen?

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
This, like the idea that McCain isn't because he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, sounds like a bunch of crap.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I tend to agree. Seems stuff like this would have been hit upon a long time ago.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
i'm not one to point to race issues often, but it seems that some folks are really, really scared of the possibility of a black president.

jf

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i'm not one to point to race issues often, but it seems that some folks are really, really scared of the possibility of a black president.

jf

Some folks being the key word(s) here. I think Obama's going to win, I also won't be surprised if some nutjob attempts to assassinate him because of his race. Our country, as far as we've come in some areas, still has too many wackos out there.

I don't have time to look at the links this morning, but to even be nominated you have to be a US Citizen. If it were true, this would have been nailed a long time ago.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There is supposedly a lawsuit, but I think if it had any substance it would have been tackled a while ago.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score

jf
Some are scared of a black president. Some are scared of Obama as the president. The latter does not require the former.

Last edited: