No member banner?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid for a 2-year membership back in July (July 10th, per the PayPal receipt). I still don't see the "supporting member" badge. Can someone help me out with that?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
mcgruff_jrdeputy.png

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think it's fixed, we're looking at things behind the scenes, too.

OP
Gerry Seymour

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think it's fixed, we're looking at things behind the scenes, too.
Thanks, JKS. While you're at it, can you make sure the payment is showing? I seem to remember there was an issue with it back then, and honestly don't remember if this is the the one that failed, and whether my later attempt was successful. I don't see the reversal in PayPal right off, but it might just be buried.

Danny T

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks, JKS. While you're at it, can you make sure the payment is showing? I seem to remember there was an issue with it back then, and honestly don't remember if this is the the one that failed, and whether my later attempt was successful. I don't see the reversal in PayPal right off, but it might just be buried.
Had the same problem with my purchasing a membership but PayPal returned my payment after a few months because... "[email protected] did not sign up for a PayPal account or did not complete the registration process." I'll attempt again.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I paid for a 2-year membership back in July (July 10th, per the PayPal receipt). I still don't see the "supporting member" badge. Can someone help me out with that?
Well I can see it on yours my friend

Latest Discussions