Ninja, Discovery channel

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has anyone of the forum experts seen the doc. on ninja's that the discovery channel had on last night I relize it been on before but is this really posible about remote viewer any info. on how it is done. The show was alright but no real info. about the way it is practice or how ones has that ability.... GOD BLESS AMERICA

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have discussd this topic befor But I haven't had the time to look for the thread yet.

For those that had not seen the doc. befor this is as good a place as any to talk about it.

I didn't see much new on it.
The idea that some people may have had or do have the ability to "see" at far distances is controvesial and sometimes gets heated. If you belive in it you do , if not you don't. The only way to find out is by knowing someone who claims to do it or by being in one of the experiments that test it. There have been romors that our govement and others, the russians, WWII germany , to name a few have tried such experiments.

A

AaronLucia

I really liked the show..as for the Remote Viewing stuff..its interesting..but...who knows.

Latest Discussions