night time stealth should be study or not

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
one my training is night time stealth useing shodows learing to exscape and blinding powder should be study or not

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only if you're doing it while shooting blow darts and blinding powder out of your home made blowgun.
And you have to do it using natural gas...

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
one my training is night time stealth useing shodows learing to exscape and blinding powder should be study or not
This may be a big part of you're art study, but to get real, if I find someone on my property late at night stealthing around, it will go very bad for them. The invention of gun powder is a good thing....................

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
OK last year i did three night time stealth run fully geared point was to stay to shadows video i did wasn't set up all real stealth / 100 physical 90 matle but point also react of people i found out no one knew i was out there not even the cops it show that old training does work use stealth walking training is training if got i cought then wasn't good if didnt get cought then 100 percent good i been practies and near flood ligths as will some time pass some time i dont all this is real training i do make an learn what work whats test your self

1. p.s i don’t brake in home or rob people real study you have see fear the night and to understand it lot of people train in diffint ways i am not actor never been in movie or TV i do think people should train in part of mind and body even make gun power hand on exspearents is also way studies writen note's and practies out side of class's room!
    out side the the box's

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Joe Bob, dat Billy is crawling around behind the truck agin..."

"Jest ignore him, Ethel. Dat boy is plumb crazy."

Nobody knew you were there. Really. Your Super Secret Ninjer Skills make you invisible.
Really. I mean it.
:rofl:

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Joe Bob, dat Billy is crawling around behind the truck agin..."

"Jest ignore him, Ethel. Dat boy is plumb crazy."

Nobody knew you were there. Really. Your Super Secret Ninjer Skills make you invisible.
Really. I mean it.
:rofl:

Well, Hayes wrote in one of his early books how they would sneak onto strangers property to train. Billy's just doing what Hayes said he did. Rick Tew even has special camps where you can run around the woods, jump in tires, swing on ropes and admire each others black PJs'. Like real 'nanjas' dood! They be keepin it real! Old Skhool stle! Yo!

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, Billys given up on that spellchecker thingy again. Too hard, right clicky fix wordy chop chop.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
my laptop not set up liike your some programe you have dont work on my i have use printer spellcheck some time it aint right even if you spell right still stay it wrong

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sure I understand what you are talking about I am not.
Like running around and hiding in the dark sounds.
Training to be a ninja by sneaking into other peoples yards, you are. Herh herh herh.
Interesting but, dangerous, could be. Hmmmmmm.

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
my laptop not set up liike your some programe you have dont work on my i have use printer spellcheck some time it aint right even if you spell right still stay it wrong

Then get someone to help you set it up correctly. This isn't rocket science.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
no point make is some of training you get in class's don't train in real possibility&#8217;s of stealth

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, who is training you in this 'stealth'?

Running around someones yard in the dark dressed in black isn't exactly a smart thing to do. If you did that in my yard you might go 'boom'.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
wait wait you say you have land mines in your yard not whies for you!

4 not what hear from you

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Billy, last warning. Your not making any sense, and avoiding the questions. Next time I can't understand what you wrote I'm infracting and that'll probably suspend your account until summer.

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, I don't actually have land mines. Those are illegal.
But sand shows foot prints. Gravel and 'crinkle' alarms make noise. Trip wires leading to 'poppers' make bigger noise. Infrared cameras, night vision scopes, motion detectors all stop a 'ninja' in his tracks. I love military surplus.

So Billy, sneaking around on my property would only result in at best a trip to a locked cell for you. Worst case, well, there is Brutus. I saw your videos, he drooled. I think that he might have thought you were tasty looking. Then again, he always drools. He could just be drippy. :roflmao:

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ok where do you live qwait or bagdad you know i can make sand color unitfrom lolololo no way you have land mines in your yard you are joking

Latest Discussions