STEALTH shinobi of advansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What does? We honestly have no idea what you are saying. It looks like illiterate gibberish. I'm sorry, but it does.

Do you know how to use spell check?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's too bad this fellow has extreme issues with written language - but it does not call for ridicule, especially if he is dyslexic as he claims to be.

Well, at least there is one Mentor in this thread that is standing up for this poor guy. :)

Last edited:
OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
/????"dyslexic what wrong HAVE Ho well no matter youll ridicule!!!!! hope you know stephine k hayes had it but over better then me ho well:confused:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
////////////////??????????? Qwha

This is exactly the response people have to your posts.

Given what I've seen from your YouTube videos and what you've posted here, I really do not think dyslexia is the problem, but that's not my field of specialty by any means, so it's still possible. Borderline illiteracy seems more likely, honestly. If either is the case, then Shesulsa is correct that you're more deserving of pity than ridicule. However, it's also clear that gentle requests are ignored, and that, in my experience, does lead to more...agressive...requests.

So, a clear and simple, one word answer please.
Are you dyslexic?
Are you merely ignorant of how to compose an English sentence (this is, of course, much easier to fix)?

One reason I say that ignorance seems more likely than disability is that the quality of your posts matches very closely the quality of your videos, both in terms of the video itself, and the skills you demonstrate. For example, in one video you're shown executing 'hand swords' against a couple of widely spaced striking pads. Your hand position is weak, your execution ungainly and unbalanced, and at no point do you use your body to generate any appreciable power. In another video, you're apparently practicing your bojutsu. This amounts to performing a couple of very basic spins, repeatedly, slowly and with poor hand position on the staff.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Billy, you've put together a mess of ideas that in no way form the beginning of a discussion. You've tried stating things as fact, rather than asking for input or asking any questions. Even if people could understand what you're saying, you're not really asking anything at all. In fact, all you're saying is what you think Ninjutsu is about, what you think stealth training is about, what you think the historical side was, and so on. And, for the record, for the most part, you're either wrong, or have no real depth to what you understand. This thread is a case in point, saying that stealth training was mainly at night really doesn't show any understanding at all.

Oh, and don't listen to Christa, she's not really what would be considered a reputable source. Most of her decent material is just copied from others, and her take on things isn't really very knowledgable either.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am sad to see the way some of you have chosen to act here on this thread.

@blackswordshinobi - I have seen your videos. I think you put your ideas across far better in your videos than you do written down. I would suggest if it is practical, that it might suit you better (and stop all these people here from ridiculing your dyslexia) if you post your thoughts and responses in video form.

I wish you all well.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
I am sad to see the way some of you have chosen to act here on this thread.

@blackswordshinobi - I have seen your videos. I think you put your ideas across far better in your videos than you do written down. I would suggest if it is practical, that it might suit you better (and stop all these people here from ridiculing your dyslexia) if you post your thoughts and responses in video form.

I wish you all well.

Now, jenna, while I understand your feelings, it's not like he told us he was dyslexic-I wasn't making fun of his dyslexia-I didn't even know about it.

I was making fun of his post.

////////////////??????????? Qwha

Billy-

Sorry, there fella-some of us just can't hesitate to make fun when given the chance.

If you are dyslexic, you have chosen an difficult media to communicate in-between the brain, the keyboard and the screen, there are so many ways for the message to get lost or distorted, even for those of us who are not dyslexic.

Try this: shut one eye, really say what you want to share out loud, then try to type it, one sentence at a time.

Good luck!

Oh, and don't listen to Christa, she's not really what would be considered a reputable source. Most of her decent material is just copied from others, and her take on things isn't really very knowledgable either.

And oh, goodness-what Chris said.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm just going to sit here quietly with my zanpakuto and think about things.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
this actial stealth sorry dont like it i use my self and it works i stealth video both day and nigth so all say what you think stealth is QWHA?
EVERY THING GOING TO PROBLEM YOU GUY S EERF EB OT NAHT SNIAHC NI OT ERFAS NETFO SI IT

PS YOU SHOULD SEEN MY HANBO VIDEO THER MORE ALIVE DENSHO

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I saw your videos. Very funny stuff. Not as good as Enter the Dojo, but then again, as Master Ken says, Ninjitsu is Bull ****!
:popcorn:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Billy, I'm sorry if you felt I was making fun of you in my post, but such was not my intent. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say.
Your backward spelling in post#34 leads me to believe, however, that you may be playing with people here. If that's the case, any sympathy is misplaced.
If, on the other hand, you are sincerely trying to communicate, please seek help in straightening out your message before posting. There is no shame in getting help when needed, and it will help us in responding to you in a civil manner.
Best wishes,
Randy

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
billy,

You list your rank as this:
first degree balt black shodan

First of all, what's a "balt"? Did you mean "belt"?

Why would a ninja use any rank at all, considering that at the time Kano developed the belt system, Ninja's were pretty much extinct, and historically never used it?

Who awarded you that rank?

Do you have a photo or scan of the actual certificate that shows you earned the rank?

Who taught you?

Did you learn from an actual person, in person?

Or, did you learn from video and books?

These are very simple questions, none of which should be a problem when they have over 20 years experience like you claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions