New school better health and

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations Terry! Everything seems to be going great for you!
icon14.gif

Yes it does Brian Thank you

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fantastic news. I'm really proud of you, that's two huge accomplishments right there.

Peace,
Erik

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congratulations Terry!

Those are both very impressive achievements, and to have them happen simultaneously must give you tremendous pride!

Miles

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations Terry!

Those are both very impressive achievements, and to have them happen simultaneously must give you tremendous pride!

Miles

Well the diet is an on going stuggle, but the school has been going on for the last six months. Thank you Miles

buldog

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Way to go Terry! How is your knee doing? I know from personal experience that losing weight has a huge effect on joint pain. Looks like your going to beat me to our target weight loss goals. I reinjured my shoulder AGAIN and have been inactive for 2 months thus regaining about 5 lbs. However, I should be able to start training again in the next week or 2 and will get back on track. Congrats on th new school too.
Scott

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Way to go Terry! How is your knee doing? I know from personal experience that losing weight has a huge effect on joint pain. Looks like your going to beat me to our target weight loss goals. I reinjured my shoulder AGAIN and have been inactive for 2 months thus regaining about 5 lbs. However, I should be able to start training again in the next week or 2 and will get back on track. Congrats on th new school too.
Scott

The knee is feeling better, sorry about you getting hurt again but glad you will start back training soon. Best of luck to you and thank you

Latest Discussions