New school better health and

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well today is the day that the new school has officially opened it doors and it also marks me losing over twenty pounds in the last month. This brings me to my point of what a new direction can do to one outlook in life. My health is alot better and my mind seems to be getting stronger as the school open for a new adventure in the wonderful world of TKD.

I wish I had pics but they will be done by this weekend. I do appreciate everyone support over the last six months and hopefully I can be there for all of you if need be.

Thanks

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well today is the day that the new school has officially opened it doors and it also marks me losing over twenty pounds in the last month. This brings me to my point of what a new direction can do to one outlook in life. My health is alot better and my mind seems to be getting stronger as the school open for a new adventure in the wonderful world of TKD.

I wish I had pics but they will be done by this weekend. I do appreciate everyone support over the last six months and hopefully I can be there for all of you if need be.

Thanks

The part I bolded is the really great thing. All the rest is good and probably contributes in important ways, but the health thing.... that's numero uno. Very glad to hear it, Terry.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That's great terry
icon14.gif
, I am looking forward to the pictures

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The part I bolded is the really great thing. All the rest is good and probably contributes in important ways, but the health thing.... that's numero uno. Very glad to hear it, Terry.

Thank you Bob, losing wieght sure does help and positive thinking as well.

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Thanks

Great news Terry, Congratulations and good luck

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
20lb in one month! :eek: :faints:.

My own resolve to do something about the expando-belly has dissolved like sugar in hot water in the face of a torrent of work - the odd thing is that I can force the time to be here talking to you chaps and half-past-one in the morning whilst feeling like death-warmed-up :lol:,

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
20lb in one month! :eek: :faints:.

My own resolve to do something about the expando-belly has dissolved like sugar in hot water in the face of a torrent of work - the odd thing is that I can force the time to be here talking to you chaps and half-past-one in the morning whilst feeling like death-warmed-up :lol:,

I'am taking Relicore with a meal replacement shake for lunch and staying away from the oreo's.
icon10.gif

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Great news, Terry! Congratulations, and good luck with the new school.

cflick

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Great to hear that your health is up on the rise:highfive:.
And congrats on the school!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations - especially on the improved health!!!!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations - especially on the improved health!!!!

Thank you Kacey the Doctor says my lung are inproving eacch and everyday. A little prayer goes a long way and friend being by my side here on MT and at the school has really helped.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great news! It sounds like your going to be around for a long time. That's good news for your family and us.

Latest Discussions