Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been training in Martial Arts for over 10 years. I have studied Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Brazilian and some European Martial Arts. I've taught fencing for 2 years at the college level. I'm heavily involved in Martial Arts history and understanding the historical context of different styles. I look forward to both contributing and receiving Martial Arts insight.

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome! What are you training now, exactly? What European Martial Arts (did) you train?

OP
Anarax

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm currently training Kali and have been for 5 years. Saber fencing was the European Martial Art I was refereeing, in which I studied for 10 and taught for 2 years.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been training in Martial Arts for over 10 years. I have studied Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Brazilian and some European Martial Arts. I've taught fencing for 2 years at the college level. I'm heavily involved in Martial Arts history and understanding the historical context of different styles. I look forward to both contributing and receiving Martial Arts insight.
Hi there, welcome along!

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome!

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello,

Welcome!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I don't know how I missed your first post. I attribute it to being old and drinking beer after work.

Welcome to Mt, bro. :)

Latest Discussions