New member.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32980
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32980

Hey guys I'm new, it's nice to find a forum again about MAs. Looking forward to chatting with all of you! See you around. (Details about me are in profile)

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Why don't you drop by the Meet & Greet forum and give us a little background?

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Alright I'll do that. (I looked for a new member forum but I didn't see one)
Thank you too!

Edit: I feel foolish saying this but I can't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nate, Go to the site forum top left button of main page. 6 threads down click on Meet and Greet. Welcome to. MT. Once in hit "start new thread" and post your info.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's OK, we've redecorated and everybody's getting lost. (Still waiting on the waiter to deliver my drink...:grumpy:) Here's a link:
Meet & Greet

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
yea... i don't know who it is either... it is quite the conundrum.......

welcome to martial talk nate :) i too like weapon training, especialy weapon sparring :turtle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Interesting profile, sounds good but am confused by the 'retainer' bit, you hope to get a servant one day? :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, brother. Nice to have you.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Don't let the nuts around here scare yo away. Where a fun group most of the time and there is a world of knowledge to be had from some of our members

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I completely agree with that ;) Nate I have had a very positive experience here. A little overwhelming at times and BJJ still confuses the hell out of me, but yeah, fun and more so :)

OP
D

Deleted member 32980

Thanks guys. And wow I laughed many times just looking at the humor ou guys have. I think I'm gonna love it here!

Taz3: a retainer is someone who carries on your beliefs and secrets ad stuff. Servants aren't my thing lol

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. And wow I laughed many times just looking at the humor ou guys have. I think I'm gonna love it here!

Taz3: a retainer is someone who carries on your beliefs and secrets ad stuff. Servants aren't my thing lol

Retainers are servants, I think you mean an adherent or proponent? Even upholder or sustainer at a push. could be more useful than a servant, they want paying whereas a disciple would follow you for free :D. You can shout 'peel me a grape' or better, 'fetch me a beer'.