New member in Kentucky says HI!!

bigrogb

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member and probably wont be posting much since I tend to lurk. I like reading and getting different points of view to the MA. I study American Kenpo (24 tech. system as a base) blended with small circle jujitsu shotokan and arnis. I train in Louisville and I am always looking for training partners or a gathering of knowledge.

My martial arts started with LIMA LAMA for about 4 years. In EPAK I have just recently finished blue belt ciriculum and will be going into green soon. I love everything about kenpo and look forward to reading and posting.

I am stationed at Fort Knox and have been in the Army 18 yrs. this July. if anyone wants to train on weekends or when available let me know. My wife gets tired of me making her the attacker!!!!!
-Eric

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and don't be a stranger, with all your experience I am sure you have lots to offer. :)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Be welcome and lurk alll you want but it is sometimes fun to post as well

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to Martial Talk and Happy Posting :)

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
bigrogb said:
I am stationed at Fort Knox and have been in the Army 18 yrs. this July. -Eric

My brother was stationed at Fort Knox for a while, and recently finished his duty. He is no longer with the military. He was with the JAG corps, if you had contact with that group and think you might have known him, send me a PM and I'll give you his name.

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Aloha and welcome to the boards. Happy posting.

I met Mr. Tino T in Hawaii once while I was a blue belt and he sat down and talked to me for about 45 minutes about American Kenpo and Ed Parker and the whole gang. It was a great time.

V/R

Rick English

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
Welcome!
icon7.gif