new member here

TeamCaptain

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the forums but not new to martial arts. I did TKD when I was 6 years old and I got a 1st degree black belt by age 11 and I quit at age 12. I am right now 18 and finishing up High School and I have been itching to get back into TKD. Good stuff.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Have you found a school, going back to TKD ro another art?

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad to see that you are getting back to your m. a. studies!

shima

K3NPO
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You should definitely get back into your martial arts training :) Taking too long of a break can be dangerous as then you'll keep making excuses about "doing it soon" again... so don't delay, start today! (heh, that sounds like a commercial....) ^_^

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to the forums but not new to martial arts. I did TKD when I was 6 years old and I got a 1st degree black belt by age 11 and I quit at age 12. I am right now 18 and finishing up High School and I have been itching to get back into TKD. Good stuff.
Its your first day, and you are already team captain.:)
Sean

Kemposhot

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Welcome, and definitely start going again as soon as possible. I started studying martial arts in my junior year of high school and then throughout college. Sometimes the balancing act of school, work and martial arts can be tough, but its possible! Best of luck to you!

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MT. It can be difficult coming back to MA, and I applaud you for doing so. Are you going back to the same dojang or somewhere else?

Latest Discussions