New Kwoon in Cardiff

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey folks, I have just moved into Wales to the Cardiff area.

I have opened a CMA school teaching Honan Bei Shaolin Meihuazhuang (Northern Shaolin Plum Blossom Boxing) and Honan Tieh Lohan (Iron Monk) in the Penarth Marina area.

If anyone's interested you can PM me and I'll give you more information.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one and only :D

Yaay!!
Welcome to MT btw (should have said that before!) I have loads of friends down there and we did a fight night there a couple of years ago in the Coal Exchange. I'm going down to the next Rumble in the Rhondda in a couple of months so will have to see if I can come and visit you! I'd love to see what you do. Good luck with the club!

OP
Mei Hua

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yaay!!
Welcome to MT btw (should have said that before!) I have loads of friends down there and we did a fight night there a couple of years ago in the Coal Exchange. I'm going down to the next Rumble in the Rhondda in a couple of months so will have to see if I can come and visit you! I'd love to see what you do. Good luck with the club!

Thanks mate, besides what I listed I teach MMA/BJJ, competed for a while in the US before moving over

Whitebelt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hurray! Now theres a fellow countryman of mine on the forum!
Croeso-Welcome

OP
Mei Hua

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hurray! Now theres a fellow countryman of mine on the forum!
Croeso-Welcome

Cool :)

Where abouts are you at?
I'm familiar with a few Nam Pai Chuan schools abouts here

Whitebelt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I go to the central one in Sofia Gardens National Institute of Sport.
Heres the website; www.cardiffcentralkungfu.org.uk (the pirctures are really out of date because they are from the first few lessons that took place there) .You have some competition Mei Hua!

OP
Mei Hua

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I go to the central one in Sofia Gardens National Institute of Sport.
Heres the website; www.cardiffcentralkungfu.org.uk (the pirctures are really out of date because they are from the first few lessons that took place there) .You have some competition Mei Hua!

:D
I love competition :p

It might be worth while doing a mini-meetup at some point and sharing some information on our styles with each other and seeing what we have to offer and what is similar.

Whitebelt

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You'd have to email the club secretary, it sounds like a good idea. Both our arts can get richer through having a joint training session.

OP
Mei Hua

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You'd have to email the club secretary, it sounds like a good idea. Both our arts can get richer through having a joint training session.

Cool

Can you pass me the email(PM)?

Otherwise if you talk to your instructor and let him know there is a fellow CMAist who would be interested in a meeting to share and learn, I can be reached at [email protected]

Latest Discussions