New kid on the block

KakashiHakate

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi to all of you. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Josh .I've studied Uechi Ryu for the past 10 years, with the belt of brown w/ black stripe as proof of my work. In half a year, I'll be elidgable for ichidan (1st Dan) and I'm working my damnedst to get there.

My newest facination is ninjutsu, which brought me to this forum because I'm kind of a special case in my "quest" for training in ninjitsu.
There is no dojo within my area that teaches authentic ninjitsu, so I came here to get advice, and potentially trian myself. If possible.

My problem is lack of commitment, and sudden loss of interest, and I can't let this happen this time around. So, It's nice to be here, and I'm really looking to get some good advice.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi to all of you. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Josh .I've studied Uechi Ryu for the past 10 years, with the belt of brown w/ black stripe as proof of my work. In half a year, I'll be elidgable for ichidan (1st Dan) and I'm working my damnedst to get there.

My newest facination is ninjutsu, which brought me to this forum because I'm kind of a special case in my "quest" for training in ninjitsu.
There is no dojo within my area that teaches authentic ninjitsu, so I came here to get advice, and potentially trian myself. If possible.

My problem is lack of commitment, and sudden loss of interest, and I can't let this happen this time around. So, It's nice to be here, and I'm really looking to get some good advice.

Welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay!

As for your interest in Ninjutsu...if you haven't already, check out the Ninjutsu section we have here. There are a number of great people that can help you with any questions you may have. If you havent already, you may also want to check this link out. You may find something nearby.

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...As MJS posted check out the Ninjitsu section for help and guidance...

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk. I hope that there is a good Budo Taijutsu Dojo nearby (or a training group) where you can experience authentic Ninjutsu. If not try and attend some seminars. This is definately not an art that you can teach yourself. Good luck.

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT :wavey:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, KH---good to have you with us!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey: Good luck finding a class - sorry I can't help directly.

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
welcome,
never more backwards to move forwards

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Josh,

Hope you enjoy your stay.

take care,
Chang