New Here

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Navarre said:
I agree with Arnisador. Checking out the schools, talking to and observing the instructor, and trying a few classes will give you a better sense of the overall choice at hand.
Absolutely!

Welcome to MT Katie, & I hope you find what you're looking for.

Gin-Gin :asian:

OP
K

Keite

Hey again! ^^ Sorry for the trouble, but I was wondering if anyone else had heard of Tracy's Kenpo Karate? That's one of the schools I'm looking into. I know that each individual school will vary, but does anyone know of the system's general reputation? Thank you very much in advance.
:asian:

~Keite

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Keite said:
Hey again! ^^ Sorry for the trouble, but I was wondering if anyone else had heard of Tracy's Kenpo Karate? That's one of the schools I'm looking into. I know that each individual school will vary, but does anyone know of the system's general reputation? Thank you very much in advance.

~Keite
hi Keite
im sure lots did hear of Tracy's Kenpo..
i'd start a new thread in the Kenpo forum so it draws more attention
are you still looking for new schools?
what's going on with the committment part?

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Katie,

Welcome to MT!:wavey: Beginner's are always welcome. :) This is a great place for you to learn so ask any questions you may have. You have some good advice here concerning styles already. Check out the schools yourself as others have said. A good or bad instructor/owner can make all the difference. Make sure you are comfortable first, observe classes and see if you can participate in a class before signing any contracts, and talk to the students! These things should give you a good feel. I study Kenpo, mostly EPAK techniques, but have learned a bunch of Tracy's techniques and a couple of them are at the top of my list of favorite techniques.

Come visit us in the Women's Forum!

Have fun,

MJ :asian:

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Keite said:

~Keite

The Martial Talk Member, Sam, is a Tracy stylist. I'm sure she could give you some great advice:

http://martialtalk.com/forum/member.php?u=5609

Latest Discussions