New Felicia Series - Dragon Age

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know much about the Dragon Age games, so I can't be outraged by any 'Lore' infractions like some of the commenters seem to be, but it's good to see that Ms Day is continuing her creative output. It's a bit hard to switch mindset from the awkward and loveable Codex in "The Guild" to Felicia playing some sassy assassin but I'm willing to give it time:

[yt]-093SQo9NWM[/yt]

Episode 2:

[yt]Y0zdO9Vjxn4[/yt]

I'm starting to like it. Some of the commenters are getting quite frothy at the mouth and expecting LOTR production standards rather than Hawk the Slayer - I have to say that I rather pity people who cannot extract the good from their fiction and forgive the bad, they must spend a lot of their lives very disappointed.

Personally, I find the whole thing too fantastical.

Having said that, I like it more than the Games :D
That doesnt say much.

I cant really criticize it, though. Im just not too into Ham-Fisted Fantasy.
And to offer some perspective, People forget that the DA Lore was invented off the top of the Devs Heads. It wasnt exactly written in a big ol' Book of Lore. Its still a WIP.
:)

Episode 3:

[yt]bX1Sjrpj9m4[/yt]

It reminds me greatly of the fantasy films of the 80's :D. Somewhat cheesy but still great fun :).

Episode four is up:

[yt]883SZw2FCHo[/yt]

I am liking the way this could be a tale in almost any RPG system - aye, there are cliche's but most enjoyable.

Episode 2:

[yt]Y0zdO9Vjxn4[/yt]

I'm starting to like it. Some of the commenters are getting quite frothy at the mouth and expecting LOTR production standards rather than Hawk the Slayer - I have to say that I rather pity people who cannot extract the good from their fiction and forgive the bad, they must spend a lot of their lives very disappointed.

Yes, nerd raging in Mom's basement. ^_^

Episode 5 is up:

[yt]8lYs9eKVwog[/yt]

Sorry mate, it was not my intention to bring up old memories - apologies.

:relieved chuckle: I am most glad to hear that, especially as I don't know how many episodes of this series there will be :D.

The last one, sadly - that was a quick progression of the tale :(

[yt]-rg4hUPUyyU[/yt]

...I have to say that I rather pity people who cannot extract the good from their fiction and forgive the bad, they must spend a lot of their lives very disappointed.

You have an unfair advantage, you grew up with Dr. Who. :D

Latest Discussions

Back