My experience with American kenpo

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have no idea if Army, Navy, Marines, soldiers, Data unit, and Seals yell or scream or if some countries do it and other countries do not.

But the military goal is to shoot before you get seen or hear them coming. I would thing the goal would be different you want to shoot not be seen. You goal is not scare them off but shoot them before they know you are there.
I'm sorry, I was in the military, and we ain't a bunch of Ninjas. We are scared anyway; so yelling comes natural, and you ain't seen nothin' until you see a six foot Marine, yelling and snarling at you. It causes hesitation, and maybe a little puddle at your feet. :)

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
[

We are adults, we don't scream like little children, most of my students are trained killers, why would they run around screaming and shouting. In fact why the hell would anyone run around screaming and shouting when they are defending themselves?

funnily enough I do, do you because your ignorance is escalating by the minute.

Wow, am I supposed to be impressed, should I bow down to your superior knowledge or should I do what I'm doing now, rolling around laughing at you.

Actually where I come the police do indeed 'talk' you into handcuffs, often they aren't even used when taking someone into custody. Police officers are more than used to dealing with situations that require, exceptional social work skills, an arrest at the end of an incident is not what the police are always looking for, which is why here we have street cautions, banning orders etc so that arrests don't always have to happen. The police here don't always 'order' either, that comes after they've asked and someone hasn't complied.

Here you will only be taken to the ground and/or tasered if you have attacked the officers and are violent towards them and others, it's not done as a matter of course.

Really? I mean really? You are an illiterate numpty. ( yes that's personal but am really fed up of the lies being posted)

What the hell are you chuntering on about? You have seen a police stop, you have watched a film, great it makes you an expert on policing around the world, now, do us a favour go get some life experience in the real world and stop posting such utter drivel here on something you know nothing about. I suspect you don't actually know much about policing in your country let alone anyone else's.

No you are not a cop and no nothing about police work in the US. You lumping police work as one thing.Anyone that knows any thing about police will not do it.

You not taking the time, day, call type, lone officers, back up,suspect rap sheet, suspect interaction, caution text and dispatch info so on.

You can not say officer was too aggressive or not aggressive enough or should done this or that with out talking about case.

Any cop or anyone that knows little about police work would not do this.

No officers will walk up to car that gone through red light in south central LA, with owner of car of long long rap sheet and car load of thugs late at night across from gang house playing hippie card.

No officer will put him self or her self in absolute dangers playing hippie card or should be playing the hippie card on dangerous felon who just took off from police in car or on foot. Or raid of gang members house or dealing with gag members or some one that has weapon.

If you resist arrest you be taken down to the ground because it safer for you and the officer on the ground than standing up fighting.

If there lots people around or many people fighting it safer for the officer to stay up.

Getting tasered is safer for the officer and bad guy than standing around fighting or bringing the police baton out.

If you calm and relax the officer will be calm and relax but if you come across combative or unstable the officer may cuff you for his or her safety.

I seen cops show up at fights and cuff everyone than sort it out and release everyone other than dirt bang that started the fight or assault the person.

I seen cops cuff suspicious person or suspicious person in suspicious vehicle than release them and other cops do the investigation standing up and other cops cool with you just sitting down on the ground.

And Likewise at family domestic. Just because you in cuffs does not mean you are going to jail. You are being detain to the officer sorts it out. Some departments and officers are picking having the may be arrestee not cuff or sitting down and just walking around.

A 13 old girl in a drug area doing drugs is going have different response than a 25 old BIG guy a gang member with criminal history. You most likely will be cuffed and not allowed to walk around well the officer does the investigation of suspicious vehicle.

You are trolling or never seen cop or the UK is must be very different.

Any cop here or anyone knows just little bit about police will know you do not discuss police procedure with so many things like good neighborhood, bad neighborhood, time of day, want you doing, how you talk to the officer, call type, lone officers, back up, suspect rap sheet so on.

Cop being too aggressive? That not enough to go on. What are you doing?

Are you parked by a closed businesses late at night and have mask and gloves in your car? And wonder why cops are treating you as bad guy? Than VS waiting for your wife in walmart parking lot doing the day?

Are you yelling and screaming at the officer or coming across combative?

What are you doing that you being taken down at gun point by 4+ officers? Do you have gun on you? Did you rob someone? Are you threatening to shoot someone? Are you wanted for burglary? Did you take of from the officers on foot or in car?

What do you mean cops are too aggressive? Are you just walking down the street like everyone else than got stop by the police and they come across combative and you are not yelling and screaming at them. If that the case you could file a complaint.

You cannot demand cop to be calm and relax and walk up to you and shake your had when you are armed with a weapon or you just done a home invasion ,robbery or burglary.

Do you mean cops in your city are doing mundane traffic stops and person stops and mundane calls like Alarms, 911 hang up ,complaints, disputes, report calls, traffic accident, neighbor disputes, landlord tenant disputes, traffic violations so on!! And the cops come across aggressive or combative?

Cop pulls you over or on foot and starts yelling at you?

I'm sorry but you have to give me more info on what you mean by cops are too aggressive.

Or do you some how thing cops should be hippies and smile and shake you had and spend long time of why you should comply and be put in cuffs for doing robbery, shooting some one, beating someone up, burglary, waving a weapon around, home invasion or car chase?

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I was in the military, and we ain't a bunch of Ninjas. We are scared anyway; so yelling comes natural, and you ain't seen nothin' until you see a six foot Marine, yelling and snarling at you. It causes hesitation, and maybe a little puddle at your feet. :)

Unless you are another six foot Marine in which case you go find the nearest bar to hide from the Royal Marine Commandos who have just bimbled in, chuffed to Naafi breaks because they are on a run ashore and are looking for a few wets before they bag off.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Unless you are another six foot Marine in which case you go find the nearest bar to hide from the Royal Marine Commandos who have just bimbled in, chuffed to Naafi breaks because they are on a run ashore and are looking for a few wets before they bag off.
As if; we would be too busy making fun of the way you talk. :p

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No you are not a cop and no nothing about police work in the US. You lumping police work as one thing.Anyone that knows any thing about police will not do it.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Son, I am not a police officer in the USA therefore I don't pretend to know anything about them unlike you who think you know all about British police of which I know a great, great deal. I don't comment on American police, I reply to your wilfully disgraceful remarks about British policing.
As for the rest, go and lie down in a cool dark place, you are ranting and I am now very bored with you.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Son, I am not a police officer in the USA therefore I don't pretend to know anything about them unlike you who think you know all about British police of which I know a great, great deal. I don't comment on American police, I reply to your wilfully disgraceful remarks about British policing.
As for the rest, go and lie down in a cool dark place, you are ranting and I am now very bored with you.

No I don't about UK or much of anything about British police other than want the US people get spoon fed some really liberal country.

But I do know little about US police and I have family members who are police officers.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score

You where one was complaining cops being too aggressive or them vs us mentality than get mad when I reply to your comment. You never did elaborate on this of what you mean by it.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I don't about UK or much of anything about British police other than want the US people get spoon fed some really liberal country.

But I do know little about US police and I have family members who are police officers.

Then why are you repeating so much rubbish about the British police and the law, why are you parroting lies and making such a fool of yourself. I haven't commented on American police. Oh and you are correct you do know little about American policing, very little by the look of it. The only ones who can speak for American police are American police officers so stop pretending you know hard their job is, you don't take the risks or the knocks so just leave the subject alone and start respecting your police officers.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Then why are you repeating so much rubbish about the British police and the law, why are you parroting lies and making such a fool of yourself. I haven't commented on American police. Oh and you are correct you do know little about American policing, very little by the look of it. The only ones who can speak for American police are American police officers so stop pretending you know hard their job is, you don't take the risks or the knocks so just leave the subject alone and start respecting your police officers.

You where the one that was complaining cops being too aggressive. What do you mean by that? Are you saying cops too aggressive even at mundane calls? Are saying cops are too combative?

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score

I only made handful of posts about British police and I never reaped or argued any thing about British police.

Why are you taken offense?

I seen US cops work calls but don't know how done in UK other the US media that shows UK some very liberal country.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You where the one that was complaining cops being too aggressive. What do you mean by that? Are you saying cops too aggressive even at mundane calls? Are saying cops are too combative?

My child, I haven't complained police officers were too aggressive, this is your reading skills letting you down...again.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only made handful of posts about British police and I never reaped or argued any thing about British police.

Why are you taken offense?

I seen US cops work calls but don't know how done in UK other the US media that shows UK some very liberal country.

LOL. You made a thread about 'self defence being illegal in the UK' where you quoted such a load of old cobblers it was hard to stop laughing. You've also written more rubbish about how the military work. When are you going to stop?

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Can the public shoot or stabbed some one in the UK that is breaking into your house? Yes or no? if yes, case close that move on I will not say it again here.

Can the police shoot some one in the UK armed with weapon like a knife, stick, bat or sword so on? if yes, case close that move on I will not say it again here.

Last edited:

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score
LOL. You made a thread about 'self defence being illegal in the UK' where you quoted such a load of old cobblers it was hard to stop laughing. You've also written more rubbish about how the military work. When are you going to stop?

So it was propaganda web sites for Americans and I fail trap to it.

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score

Really I sure like know how this reads that the Army, Navy, Marines, soldiers, Data unit, and Seals yell or scream ?? Yes or no.

I have no idea if Army, Navy, Marines, soldiers, Data unit, and Seals yell or scream

I have no idea if Army, Navy, Marines, soldiers, Data unit, and Seals yell or scream

You've also written more rubbish about how the military work.

I have no idea if Army, Navy, Marines, soldiers, Data unit, and Seals yell or scream.

Please tell me how this reads yes they yell or scream or no they do not yell or scream

moonhill99

Brown Belt
Reaction score

But you do understand I made thread to to discuss it!! I was not going around hijacking other threads telling people self defense being illegal in the UK.

The point of thread was to discuss it.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But you do understand I made thread to to discuss it!! I was not going around hijacking other threads telling people self defense being illegal in the UK.

The point of thread was to discuss it.

How can you discuss something that is false? You made statements that were untrue, there is no discussion to be had when that happens.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really I sure like know how this reads that the Army, Navy, Marines, soldiers, Data unit, and Seals yell or scream ?? Yes or no.

You've also written more rubbish about how the military work.

I have no idea if Army, Navy, Marines, soldiers, Data unit, and Seals yell or scream.

Please tell me how this reads yes they yell or scream or no they do not yell or scream

Yu have a selective memory, remember that post about soldiers creeping around killing people "But the military goal is to shoot before you get seen or hear them coming. I would thing the goal would be different you want to shoot not be seen. You goal is not scare them off but shoot them before they know you are there."

Writing nonsense in bad English.....

Latest Discussions