Mother...

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how old you are.
It doesn't matter how big you get.
It doesn't matter how skilled you are in martial arts.
Your mother can still take you down.

Lesson learned the hard way tonight.

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I have buddy, who when he was a teenager really upset his mother. His mother ran a hair salon.
She had been a hair stylist for a while.

At some beauty contest thing, she won. Her award was a pair of gold plated hair shears.
One day he decided to take em.
She found out and demanded that he give them back.
He... being a teenage turd decided that since he was 6 foot 2, and 200+ pounds in weight, so he towered over her that he wasn't ever going to give em back.
He said "make me".
Little did he know, she had made it just short of brown belt in Judo.

So in the kitchen, while he was feeling his oats, his world turned upside down (Literally) and when his body slammed into the wooden floor, his breathe was knocked out of him.

After he got his breathe back, he went to his room and then put her shears back.

I laughed my *** off when he told me that story.

Moms.... they can be badass.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My mother is 5'2" tall, but she grew up playing a lot of sports with her 2 older brothers.

A few years back my cousins 28 year old 6'1" husband was teasing his younger (15 year old) sister-in-law mercilessly in my mother's house. My 65 year old mother told him to stop, he did not, she told him again, "This is your last warning, stop" He laughed and continued to taunt his sister-in-law who was on the verge of tears at that point. My mother walked over, punched him in the gut, he bent over she head-locked him and took him to the floor. He began saying, repeatedly, I'll stop. I'll stop. Her only response was "I already know that"

I learned at a very early age that you don't mess with my mother. even now, in her 80s, I know better

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
He... being a teenage turd decided that since he was 6 foot 2, and 200+ pounds in weight, so he towered over her that he wasn't ever going to give em back.
He took her shears not because he was a teenager but because he was a turd. He was a turd that just happened to be a teenager.

TSDTexan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
He took her shears not because he was a teenager but because he was a turd. He was a turd that just happened to be a teenager.

i would say that the teenage years tend to bring forth the dormant inner turd-it-tude. puberty is a time of madness. there is a correlation, but not necessarily a causation.

Latest Discussions