MartialTalk and KenpoTalk under new Ownership

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Chris

And congrats and Thanks to Bob, I've only been on this board for a few years, it's an amazing community of personalities with a enormous amount of knowledge that I don't think is found in many places online, and that are so readily to give time for advice and opinions. Well done.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Chris. As you know Martial Talk is a home away from home for many of us. We all look forward to working with you to bring MT to the next stage.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob, thank you for the opportunity to work with you and to share in the dream you started many years ago. It has truly been a pleasure my friend sharing in this adventure called Martial Talk. Good luck to you in all future endeavors. Wes

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome Chris,
I hope your time here is hassle free and enjoyable.
Cheers! :cheers:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

My name is Chris and I'm one of the new Admins here. I'm here to support the current team in place and to help in whatever capacity is needed in the day to day. MT as a whole will not change. The forum you have all grown to love will remain the same great place you call home. We're strictly here to support the community and staff to ensure you all continue to have an excellent home here at MT. Thanks everyone, I look forward to being here!!!!

*** hides the Rice Chex ***

Uhh...Hi Chris! :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And the cereal killer should be told to NEVER EVER lend you, or let you NEAR....a Maglite :D

*blinks innocently*

Maglites?

But.....but.....but......I AM THE HANDS OF DOOOOOM!! :s54:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Exactly the inspiration for the name :D :D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kenpo is a non-effective martial art unless used in conjunction with Systema and/or Aikido. Aikido is preffered.

Maybe I agree with you and maybe I don't. But either way, your post is ridiculous and has nothing to do with this thread.

Last edited:

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Been here since the beginning and loved the great comradeship of many here. Learned more than a few things over the years and seen some intelligent discussion on many subjects. BOB was responsible for creating one of the best forums and maintaining the way it ran and setting in place some rules that made it the wonderful place it is. Thanks BOB for the memories.
Chris welcome to you and whomever else is now behind the scene running this great place

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

My name is Chris and I'm one of the new Admins here. I'm here to support the current team in place and to help in whatever capacity is needed in the day to day. MT as a whole will not change. The forum you have all grown to love will remain the same great place you call home. We're strictly here to support the community and staff to ensure you all continue to have an excellent home here at MT. Thanks everyone, I look forward to being here!!!!

Damn! Take a little vacation and someone starts killin' cornflakes!

j/k! Welcome! :)

Latest Discussions