Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Shia

Shia

White Belt
Reaction score
Like INTJ and INFP.

I think J is less/no openings more controll and strength and speed.

While P is more openings unorthodox "boxing" style and flexibility and reaction.

What are the other letters in MBTI though?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It depends on whether you look at it from the angle of the cosmic region, or the skylinear theory. If not, then you risk the chance of seismic activity from the inner lobe. That being said, it really is contingent on the policy of the the specimen being weighed. Without the outsource of information provided, it could be impossible to determine either way.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
INJT?

INFP Meaning what
I Never Find Perfection?
Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Perceptive?
Institute for Natural Family Planning?
Intermountain Nurse Family Partnership?

Runs With Fire

Black Belt
Reaction score
I always put maple syrup in my morning coffee. These last threads have me questioning if I mistakenly added whiskey. if so, I'm in for an interesting work day as the last time I drank, I lost my pants.

OP
Shia

Shia

White Belt
Reaction score
No losing pants between sisters and brothers! Once, i was wearing homemade pants with a lastic, i jumped up and down in order for it to fall down in front of my siblings. It was fun. And it fell ultimately.

My sister told my father what she had witnessed. He was like (i think): No, it can't be!??

He beat me up royally and got away with it IN NORWAY. OK, maybe not royally.

OP
Shia

Shia

White Belt
Reaction score
Many say different things about this theiry, MBTI.

I call J for high heavenly (stance). And P for low heavenly (stance).

Do you want to hear some? But now i have some errands and can't write.

Peace

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Like INTJ and INFP.

I think J is less/no openings more controll and strength and speed.

While P is more openings unorthodox "boxing" style and flexibility and reaction.

What are the other letters in MBTI though?

Aren't you the OP? Why are you using acronyms you don't even know? This thread makes no sense.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
It still doesn’t make any sense
im going to take a really wild guess that maybe the OP is asking if personality types can have an impact on the way martial arts are expressed. or perhaps martial arts can be classified in the same way as the myer -briggs

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think the poster is struggling with mental problems....

ah yes this was from Tony in another thread
"Just so folks know, the OP (who is apparently dealing with severe mental health issues) has apparently been banned. He's been banned before at least a couple of times, but periodically creates new accounts to try coming back."

Tiger86

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Regarding high heavenly (stance) and low heavenly (stance). As i coined them. ... Later i found out Tian as Dan Tian means heaven. And you have a high heaven and low. This life we call dunya meaning the lower. As in hayawan al-dunya meaning life/animalistic lower. Jing? We haven't arrived to global enlightenment though you may be. And more similarities. I think Allah is man. And Taoe is female. Taoe means frying pan in Arabic. Like a housewife attacks with. With a pan. However Allah never takes off his pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions