Look... Can't we all just agree that PUNCHING POWER is just a matter of upper-body strength?

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Look... Can't we all just agree that PUNCHING POWER is just a matter of upper-body strength?
We can't. All power come from:

legs -> trunk & back -> shoulder -> elbow -> wrist

power-generation.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my video is about to be uploaded to YouTube. Any watchers?

A big chunk of it is for ALL OF YOU HERE in Martial Talk forums.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
As a suggestion. Go find a boxing coach and do the things he tells you to do rather than just doing your own thing.

He is just going to have a better system for enabling people to win fights than someone who has had no experience.
Are you saying that to get good at boxing you need to learn boxing.....man that’s some revolutionary advice right there my friend Lol

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Like I said Ive got more important things to do with my day so just give me the chapter notes

The biggest one is me saying that I'd have my boxing coach teach me technique and skills while I do my own strength and conditioning. And then I talked smack against all of you "soyboys".

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
The biggest one is me saying that I'd have my boxing coach teach me technique and skills while I do my own strength and conditioning. And then I talked smack against all of you "soyboys".

wow 14 minutes of that...well thanks for confirming I’m not missing out on anything if that’s all you had to say

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
wow 14 minutes of that...well thanks for confirming I’m not missing out on anything if that’s all you had to say

Listen, Karate boy, that's at best 10% of the whole content.

Give me a bone man, I'm trying hard to be a YouTube star.

I also showed that I'm an avid player of the game Final Fantasy 14. Just watch it and click like if you like it.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score

I also showed that I'm an avid player of the game Final Fantasy 14. Just watch it and click like if you like it.
Nah I’m good thank you....I have Very little interest in video games and absolutely 0 interest in watching people play video games never understood why that’s popular. If that’s your thing good for you but I’m not using my data watching that

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

can i just like and subscribe and not watch it ?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Are you saying that to get good at boxing you need to learn boxing.....man that’s some revolutionary advice right there my friend Lol

You would be amazed at how many people think they have the game breaking system that the successful coaches and fighters haven't thought of.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
You would be amazed at how many people think they have the game breaking system that the successful coaches and fighters haven't thought of.
Seeing it right here....guy with no training Let alone fights telling us how to be successful boxers

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score

Yeah and I'm one of them.

Do you want empirical evidence that lots of coaches are complete idiots? Literally it's everywhere in all competitive sports. Go watch one of the training videos of Buakaw where a soft-bellied coach had the legend do push ups with alternating hand positions in mid repetition. Buakaw literally trained better without that tool hovering around him. And Buakaw, like any enlightened fighter, was lifting weights.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yeah and I'm one of them.

Do you want empirical evidence that lots of coaches are complete idiots? Literally it's everywhere in all competitive sports. Go watch one of the training videos of Buakaw where a soft-bellied coach had the legend do push ups with alternating hand positions in mid repetition. Buakaw literally trained better without that tool hovering around him. And Buakaw, like any enlightened fighter, was lifting weights.
You’re really not