Lobo's avatar game

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The problem with expecting High School kids to know what they want to do for the rest of their lives (and pay big $$ to Colleges) is.........

The other reason is... I graduated College right before the Mac hit the scene big in the industry and in the schools. Couldnt find a job without that experience. Was thinking about Computer schooling and the Masters anyway so I decided to do both. In the long run, I was spending all my spare time doing LE and Military type stuff. I eventually saw the writing on the wall.....

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
Tgace said:
The problem with expecting High School kids to know what they want to do for the rest of their lives (and pay big $$ to Colleges) is.........

The other reason is... I graduated College right before the Mac hit the scene big in the industry and in the schools. Couldnt find a job without that experience. Was thinking about Computer schooling and the Masters anyway so I decided to do both. In the long run, I was spending all my spare time doing LE and Military type stuff. I eventually saw the writing on the wall.....

I know exactly what you're talking about. When I was taking Communications in college, "multimedia" meant recording a 4-track cassette tape to go with your (film) slide presentation. By the time I graduated, let's just say it was better to rely on my writing skills for a job.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
OULobo said:
Not to cheat or anything, brother, but when the file name is "mini-main_armstrong.jpg", it sorta gives it away. :D

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Another good call Sarah. As for you Moose, cheaters never prosper and I will be changing the file names from now on.

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Pennywise from "IT."
Good guess, but I posted this one more for a mood and not the contest. This one is a little bit harder and I don't think anyone will get what it really is.

Latest Discussions