Lobo's avatar game

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
I was going to say Spiderman when he had the symbiote from space (which would later become Venom).

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, but looking the pages of a few comics might help.

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, seeing as how no one was able to place the last one, I will make this one a little easier. The last one was Grendel (agression incarnate) in Hunter Rose's form, from the mind and comics of Matt Wagner. A fine story if anyone is looking for a new read. On to the next round.

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
That would be Alexander DeLarge, or just Alex, of Clockwork Orange, film by Stanley Kubrick, adapted from the identically named novel by Anthony Burgess. Played by Malcolm McDowell, he's driving a Durango 95 in that shot, playing "kings of the road" with his droogs.

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Zepp said:
Hey, at least I was right about the last one being a comic character. This one's too easy, but psi_radar knowing the scene that the picture is taken from is impressive.
Indeed, I agree psi_radar went above and beyond with his answer, but I did warn you guys this one was easy. I'll get the next one up in a few days.

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okay, the next one is up and a personal favorite from my childhood. Get at it guys.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All too easy.

DM.

And Penfold.

Well, Just DM.

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
that guy is really creepy looking. change it quick. although the blonde chick in that film was actually Rob Zombie's wife/girlfriend from what i heard.

OP
OULobo

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Next round. I think this one is a little easy. It is an interpretation, albeit a common one.

Latest Discussions