Lisa's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just whatever cheap stuff I had lying around. I need to go to the wine shop again. Remember, I live in a tiny town...I was excited recently to finally find a place that carries two brands of ice wine, which I also like!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just whatever cheap stuff I had lying around. I need to go to the wine shop again. Remember, I live in a tiny town...I was excited recently to finally find a place that carries two brands of ice wine, which I also like!

:ultracool Most wine stores order stuff they don't have in stock. ;)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tomorrow is our big Halloween party...

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
So, is the Halloween party actually going to happen tonight? If I have time to get my corpse paint on, and have time to post a picture, I'll stop in and say "Hi." I might be too busy carting my 6-year-old undead pirate (his idea!) around the neighborhood(s) to make the party.
If I don't drop in, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I raise a glass of Italian Orvieto to mark the passing of the boundary of new beginnings and treat our doorsteps with gifts of chocolate to the mischevious fey who might wish to use this time of magic to disturb our home.

To rebirth and life :cheers:.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, the Orvieto I was drinking last night has a twin that's still in the wine fridge if you'd care to sample a glass? It's light and crisp, with a palette that's more 'centre & back' than 'front & sides'. It's not totally to my taste, I prefer the bolder Australian chardonnay's but it was a pleasant accompanyment to "Iron Man" :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.