Lib blogger changing his tune about "W"

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can tell you one thing Obama wouldn't have done post 9-11, and that's invade a country that had nothing to do with it. Bush gets to wear that $1 trillion, 6,000 dead, 50,000 wounded boo-boo.

You mean the country that still supplies and aids terrorists? OR do you mean the war that alot of democrats voted for, including our current Secretary of State? Bush did just go in there without Congressional support on it.

OP
Archangel M

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some of you people are missing the point...probably because you didnt read the OP. The OP said "go ahead and say the Bush was a bad pres. debate that his policy decisions were wrong"...he's just saying that he no longer views Bush as a "bad person". Or as some "neocon monster" who was planning to take over the world. Perhaps, just perhaps he thought he was doing the right thing for the nation.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Some of you people are missing the point...probably because you didnt read the OP. The OP said "go ahead and say the Bush was a bad pres. debate that his policy decisions were wrong"...he's just saying that he no longer views Bush as a "bad person". Or as some "neocon monster" who was planning to take over the world. Perhaps, just perhaps he thought he was doing the right thing for the nation.

Yep. I missed that point. And I am objective! ...but also a bit ADHD. Didn't read it so carefully. Anyway, that is a good point. Personally, I never thought ol' W was evil. Just a lousy president. But if he'd invite me to a BBQ at the ranch, I'd be happy to go and have a beer with him. Might not go deer hunting with him though... if Dick Cheney was invited!

Latest Discussions