Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here's one for Dirty Dog...and you keep telling me they are harmless

Ive heard if you punch a shark in the nose it wont attack but that does not really make any sense.(maybe just make it angry...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's one for Dirty Dog...and you keep telling me they are harmless

That wasn't an attack. The shark was after the food, not the diver.
And of course, while I am in favor of killing invasive lionfish (and do so myself), it's rather stupid to do so when there are sharks right there.
Let's face it. If you're diving with lunch-on-a-stick, you shouldn't be surprised if something comes to eat it.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That wasn't an attack. The shark was after the food, not the diver.
And of course, while I am in favor of killing invasive lionfish (and do so myself), it's rather stupid to do so when there are sharks right there.
Let's face it. If you're diving with lunch-on-a-stick, you shouldn't be surprised if something comes to eat it.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

Always coming to the defense of the vicious aggressive shark aren't you :uhyeah:

Actually that is what I figured, you have a bucket of shark bait with you, what do you expect.
Bit I still am NOT going diving.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always coming to the defense of the vicious aggressive shark aren't you :uhyeah:

Just coming to the aid of the poor, misunderstood awesome fish. :D

Actually that is what I figured, you have a bucket of shark bait with you, what do you expect.

Some things are just automatically going to get you in trouble. Might as well drive your Mazda Miata, complete with rainbow decal, to a meeting of the Westboro Baptist "Church"...

Bit I still am NOT going diving.

You know you want to, deep down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions