Kug Maky Ung Ryu Ninjitsu

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, no black belts in any legit art and you wonder why we're giving you **** here?
Go post your "dream" on MAP, Deluxe, or *********. I predict they will give you an even harder time of it.

You do realize that basing your knowledge of ninja's off of Stephen Hayes books is a problem in itself? That those books have a number of verified inaccuracies?

I'm sorry you think this is harse, but reality is harsher still. The reality is, you aren't qualified to create an art, you lack the experience and the maturity. You also don't know anything about true ninjutsu. It's more than black uniforms, smoke bombs and secret missions in the shadows. Any art based on fantasy and fiction is, well, crap.

I hope your vanity doesn't cause your children grief later on, should they pursue this interest in the arts, and find that their dad betrayed their trust and taught them a joke.

Back to the bar for me. I think this only makes sense when I've had a few. Hey, wouldn't that make me a master of Drunken Roman style? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess I am a ninja then.

Who'da thunk.

By the way, I do some crosstraining with the local BBT school. You should try it out Emilio. It's good training and every practioner I've met have been good people.

Then we need to get together and start running secret operations against some BGs.:eek:

OP
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Green Belt
Reaction score

This is a little preview of some combat conditioning from Kug Maky Ung Ryu

Last edited by a moderator:

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I attempted to leave the matter, yet posters continued to attack me and misrepresent my stated goals, qualifications and intentions. Any subsequent posting I made attempted to address these attacks.

Bester boasts while he insults, and therefore exposes himself. His many years of purported blood, sweat, and tears has left him with little confidence, and subsequently , the need to post the drivel that he does. I pity him. Barlow as well.

I think the thing you don't understand is that you're not the first person to come onto these boards with a bit of legitimate training who started their own "system" or created their own "art." ****, I know a man who's been in martial arts for over 50 years and he hasn't created his own art - there's still plenty to learn and master after that long a time, apparently.

You have been asked some legitimate questions - some by me - that have gone unanswered. You can continue to try to point your finger at others, but as long as you remain vague and keep trying this tactic (one we're familiar with), you won't get very far here.

We WANT to see what you've got, we WANT to see the magnificance that is your style - seriously. There *is* a chance you are the next Bruce Lee - cuz I don't know you, never met you; I've seen some video footage of you throwing a tire around, so I know you know how to "do video" ... let's see it.

Skepticism I understand, childish insults I don't. This will certainly be my final post on this thread. If I learn to do videos I will post some training stuff.

I was a judo brown belt under mark tripp and am a BJJ blue promoted by Royce. I competed at the grappler's challenge in Toronto, Shingitai Nationals, too many judo tourneys to list, and I have also competed at Kerry Roop's fight nights in Rochester , MI. I have traveled to Pennsylvania for a weekend ROSS intensive.

My placings have always been high, sometimes due to the fact that I am a big, strong athlete, superior in athleticism to most of my opponents by sheer good luck of genetics. This year I will compete in both a triathlon and a weight classed strongman.

Good luck to all my detractors in whatever paths you follow, including your authentic ,holy grail lineages that have been preserved by such iron clad authenticities such as secret oral legend. In seeing all the various ryu that are out there who claim lineage and all the bitter infighting it causes amongst you, I realize none of you have really learned anything about how real ninjas would have operated.

I'm so embarrassed for you. Why would you not pursue further study in the arts you have? Do you understand the value of the information you currently have? Can you grasp that many years down the road, you will come to a place of understanding where you realize you don't know half as much as you thought you did?

Do tell us how "real ninjas" would have "operated." I'm dying to know as you have not published any record of any authentic ninjutsu training. I really, *really* hope I'm wrong here.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
9 times out of ten superior physical attributes will trump technique. When two equally skilled fighters meet, physical attribute is the decider of who wins and who loses.

This is only true for those who are unskilled in the principles of combat. Pure physical force only determines the winner when both are trying to force something to happen instead of using strategy.

If size and muscle determined the outcome in battle, then martial arts would be ultimately useless.

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
almost amusing if not simply frustrating to see the usual themes being repeated ad nauseum.
I must say that i do understand everyones feelings and i do mean everyone.

So when it comes to people starting their own styles in a frenzy of selfdiscovery, why not just let them do their thing...live and let live or is it live and let die. Because everyone will be judged on their actions and results anyways. I personally feel satisfied enough that i care not for the idiocity of others...if anything it is slightly comforting to know that not everyone in the world from whatever system is a truly lethal killer and master of life.
I'm not sure though, who am i to blow against the wind maybe if it is obvious that someone is a fraud, then maybe it serves them right to get debunked. It's just i figure it would happen anyways.

Most likely, the only thing that one can accomplish by debuking a fraud in an aggressive way is to cause them to go underground silent and possibly even work out the most prominent kinks in their socalled vision of a system. Maybe even recruit just enough people to create a sheild around themselves through which no less than a tv crew can penetrate.
It's like, in an always refilling sea of crap, what merit is their in attempting to fish out a few turds...sorry for the distastefull analogy.
Furthermore, where do you think the frauds steal/get their ideas from. Stealing is when you unrightfully take something, but receiving implies a respectful acquisition of knowledge or skill.
It's never too late to repent and it's always good to stay sovereign to oneself and the world which includes not getting too bothered by ********. Otherwise i have to say it reeks of false pride and fear of the unknown, which is exactly that what the ninja is supposed to be; unknown without visible shape, enduring in silence and forbearance untill the time for action is at hand, and by that very action it is none other than the universe, god or the devil that will judge us, raise us up or debunk us as an empty shell of illusion.

j

j

Last edited:

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Inaccuracies? I haven't heard of any? Could you point them out?
There were some arguments here a few years back where a number of inaccuracies were pointed out, I believe in some of his histories, and translations. I don't recall any specifics off the top of my head though.

Ok, I did a quick search, here's 2 threads that touched on it from 2001 & 2004 or so
http://martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69
http://martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8368

As to our self-created ninja wannabe, I saw your video before you removed it. Nice conditioning. I don't think beating up truck tires is really that hard though. Why not put up some actual technique video? Show us all what a blue and brown belt can do. :lol:

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This is only true for those who are unskilled in the principles of combat. Pure physical force only determines the winner when both are trying to force something to happen instead of using strategy.

If size and muscle determined the outcome in battle, then martial arts would be ultimately useless.

To some extent, I disagree. Within a given range of skill, size and strength are less important. But sufficient size and strength will always trump technique.

True, a small girl can defeat a larger stronger man through tactics and strategy if she has developed a high degree of skill, but there is a point where even her skills are insufficient in the face of a massively overwhelming disparity in size.

The more skilled we become, the larger the margin of size and strength is required to trump that skill, but there is still a place where no amount of skill can overcome an enemy significantly larger than you are. In such circumstances you must flee if possible.

If not possible, and you must fight, then do so knowing the truth of the encounter.

In encircled ground devise strategems.
In difficult ground persevere.
In deadly ground, fight.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Not true. Skill is skill. Obviously if a small child is not skilled enough, he or she will be crushed by a bigger opponent. A person who trains correctly and diligently will be able to overcome anyone who is less skilled than they no matter what size the attacker is.

If two warriors are at a master level and one of them is much larger and more muscular, that does not mean that his stregth will determine the outcome. As long as a warrior knows how to fit into the gaps of his attacker and does not regress back to a state of mind where that person forgets everything he or she learned, size does not matter.

All human bodies have the same weaknesses, once a person is properly trained he or she can fight and defeat all kinds of people.

It is only when the fighters are unskilled that muscle will trump technique.
If you are muscling through your techniques you are doing them wrong.

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Not true. Skill is skill. Obviously if a small child is not skilled enough, he or she will be crushed by a bigger opponent. A person who trains correctly and diligently will be able to overcome anyone who is less skilled than they no matter what size the attacker is.

If two warriors are at a master level and one of them is much larger and more muscular, that does not mean that his stregth will determine the outcome. As long as a warrior knows how to fit into the gaps of his attacker and does not regress back to a state of mind where that person forgets everything he or she learned, size does not matter.

All human bodies have the same weaknesses, once a person is properly trained he or she can fight and defeat all kinds of people.

It is only when the fighters are unskilled that muscle will trump technique.
If you are muscling through your techniques you are doing them wrong.

Ok. I don't agree, but that's fine. Skill may be skill, but size is size. The most highly skilled 100 pound woman in the world will still collapse if a three hundred pound weight lifter connects one time with a fist to her skull. A highly skilled practitioner can still get caught. Now, by the same token, size alone is not the deciding factor, that 100 pound woman can triumph if she manages to avoid being struck and executes her techniques. Empires can be toppled, tall mountains beat down. But a sufficiently bigger and stronger opponent may only need one strike, or one hold, one opportunity, to overcome a smaller opponent.

You're right, all human bodies have the same weaknesses, even highly skilled ones.

-Rob

The Master

Bow Before Me.
Reaction score
I stated this once before here, however I see that it qualifies for repeat.

It is a great shame that that more of the mundanes are so limited and narrow in their world view so as to not recognise great innovation when it appears. Too often it seems these narrow minds get caught up on ideas, skills and techniques that are hundreds, and sometimes even thousands of years old. The new, the different, it frightens them I think. Systems such as yours are needed, to separate the wheat from the chaff. After all, what warrior today would wade into the heat of battle with a sword when they could have a modern computerised battle rifle running the latest in combat software from Microsoft's weapons tech division?

Why should one waste time on failed experimenting when one can assemble a functional modern art from a buffet of tried and true techniques? Sure, you might miss vital and valuable insights and guidance, however since the techniques are already proven, what are you really sacrificing?

I find the need for an experienced hand and educated eye to be over rated these days. After all, what use is precision in a fight, when good enough is all that is needed? Of course, "close enough" is only valid in horse shoes and hand grenades, but how precise does one have to be when hurling tires?

Why should one limit themselves to being but only one of the multitude, when one can anoint oneself as The One?

The path to Martial Arts Mastery today is easy. You simply declare it, and you are there. A shame that times have so changed, where one once had to earn the right to call one self, Master.

I remain, The Master.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'm not to sure I buy those arguements in the threads you provided. They could be right, but I'd have to take their word for it. I'm not a huge fan of Hayes, but I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Anyone can claim to found an art.
Anyone can pull techniques together, and call it an art.
It's the fool who does so without understanding what he steals from.

MakiRoller doesn't understand what he's stealing from, and is elsewhere describing his "intense" ranking system. If it's for kids, why the need to justify a ranking system harsh enough to make a Spartan happy?

Give him time, guy's going to be waving a Sokeship around soon, like all the other worthless, useless, egomaniacs who do BS arts.

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone can claim to found an art.
Anyone can pull techniques together, and call it an art.
It's the fool who does so without understanding what he steals from.

MakiRoller doesn't understand what he's stealing from, and is elsewhere describing his "intense" ranking system. If it's for kids, why the need to justify a ranking system harsh enough to make a Spartan happy?

Give him time, guy's going to be waving a Sokeship around soon, like all the other worthless, useless, egomaniacs who do BS arts.
Or a few restraining orders from worried truck tires afraid of getting beaten up. :rofl:

The Last Legionary

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'm not to sure I buy those arguements in the threads you provided. They could be right, but I'd have to take their word for it. I'm not a huge fan of Hayes, but I think I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Most of the posters are long gone, most I think were Buj. members, and there's a history of heat between Hayes and certain Buj. factions, so I take it with some salt myself.

OP
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Green Belt
Reaction score
one important thing to remember about very hard physical training is that, while you are building physical attributes, you are also building your mental abilities to endure pain, hardship, and that self defeating voice inside you that says it would be easier to quit. This mental training will prepare you to withstand the emotional effects of an attack upon you.

You will learn more about yourself when you push through a grueling exercise than you will at almost any other endeavor.

I suggest some of you go to "Not Dead Can't Quit" website and do some exploration. Alot of the resistance towards physical attribute training stems from downright lack of mental fortitude. That 100 pound woman you speak of will have alot more confidence in her abilities to defend herself with her techniques and skill if she is in supreme physical shape and has mentally endured.

Latest Discussions