Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by RCastillo

Seig, you know what to do. Remember the horses head in
Godfather I? I am sure you can relate!:eek:
I think that would be a waste of a fine animal. Besides, I am telling everyone I know in the MA community about this, except the ones I do not like, them I am telling to order from them.

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Les

Send them six inches of cut off cable. Let them know what REALLY happens when you get upset.
The cable si too thick to do what I would like to. Besides if I did just send them my cut cable they might think it was an obscene gift!

M

meni

Originally posted by Klondike93

Personal note to self:

(writing on paper)

"Kens trading co./golden tiger sucks, do not use.
Reason: lousy customer service policy, lousy shipping practices."

Ok Seig, so noted, they will never be used by me or anyone I know.

:asian:

thank you well said

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

Mr C has already heard this, but I am going to tell you of my experience with Ken's Trading Company/Golden Tiger out of California...I said, "Damn right you are, but what are you going to do to make up for my loss?" Her answer, nothing..."Do you have any idea what it is going to cost you to not overnight it?'...So my friends, do what you want, but Ken's Trading Company/Golden Tiger gets a hearty thumbs down from me!:angry: :flammad: :disgust:

As someone else said "This didn't even happen to me and I'm mad." Ditto.:mad:

This however is a really good example of a situation that your attorney could have handled for you by calling them or writing them a letter on your behalf as they would do if you had a pre-paid legal plan. Then your blood pressure wouldn't have gone up and your attorney probably would have gotten a better response. I hesitated to post this but this is a very good example of a situation that you could turn to your advantage with the proper tool. :)

Believe it or not, in Texas the company could sue you for "Tortious Interference" for relating this story. I'm not sure how it goes in CA. But I am pretty sure I'm right on this one. I'm not going to get into a habit of posting with examples but I have clients who have dispatched situations like this to their advantage. Good luck and thanks for the warning.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by cdhall

Believe it or not, in Texas the company could sue you for "Tortious Interference" for relating this story. I'm not sure how it goes in CA. But I am pretty sure I'm right on this one. I'm not going to get into a habit of posting with examples but I have clients who have dispatched situations like this to their advantage. Good luck and thanks for the warning.

Am I to take it then that you and Ricardo should not be reading this? :lol:

This kind of attitude does really suck, and unfortunately, it is becoming pandemic in our country. The only real way us folks have of dealing with shoddy dealers is to vote our dollars and let each other know the good and the bad.

CD ... I know you're serious about that "Tortious interference", but I suspect that we still have some rights on the internet. Least ways ... I hope so.

I have, on other forums, seen letter writing campaigns by the members of the forum, done respectfully, reap a great benefit.

And an honorable mention here... Don't get mad when you get bozoed... Keep your head, apply your tactics and skills and get very, very even, or even better, get one up on the poopoo faces.

Dan

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

Am I to take it then that you and Ricardo should not be reading this? :lol:

This kind of attitude does really suck, and unfortunately, it is becoming pandemic in our country. The only real way us folks have of dealing with shoddy dealers is to vote our dollars and let each other know the good and the bad.

CD ... I know you're serious about that "Tortious interference", but I suspect that we still have some rights on the internet. Least ways ... I hope so.

I have, on other forums, seen letter writing campaigns by the members of the forum, done respectfully, reap a great benefit.

And an honorable mention here... Don't get mad when you get bozoed... Keep your head, apply your tactics and skills and get very, very even, or even better, get one up on the poopoo faces.

Dan

Not me, I have no money. I'm a poor Kenpoist!:wah:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

Not me, I have no money. I'm a poor Kenpoist!:wah:

Poor Ricardo... Say Bubba ... Have you ever had a positive thought or concept? Try it sometime. Makes a big difference in how things occur. Just some thoughts on your impoverished condition.

Take care Bra!

Dan:asian:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

Poor Ricardo... Say Bubba ... Have you ever had a positive thought or concept? Try it sometime. Makes a big difference in how things occur. Just some thoughts on your impoverished condition.

Take care Bra!

Dan:asian:

Well, I'm on meds for depression, anxiety attacks, my testosterone is shot, my high blood pressure is under control of sorts, but I still live for KENPO! I've also expanded to two other locations as well. I'm still the MAN IN TEXAS!:samurai:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They could try, but they did give tacit approval by telling me to do what I thought I had to after I warned them....I already have my next card ready to be dealt, i have an Uncle and a Cousin, both attorneys ready to draft a letter to the FTC regarding false advertising and such....

R

RCastillo

They could try, but they did give tacit approval by telling me to do what I thought I had to after I warned them....I already have my next card ready to be dealt, i have an Uncle and a Cousin, both attorneys ready to draft a letter to the FTC regarding false advertising and such....

Let's not forget, "The Horses Head!":samurai:

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score

i have an Uncle and a Cousin, both attorneys ....

A lawyer died and arrived at the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter asked him, "What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?"
The lawyer thought a moment, then said, "A week ago, I gave a quarter to a homeless person on the street."

Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the records, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that it was true.

Saint Peter said, "Well , that's fine, but it's not really quite enough to get you into Heaven." The Lawyer said, "Wait, wait! There's more! Three years ago, I also gave a homeless person a quarter."

Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who, after a moment, nodded
back to affirm that it was true.

Saint Peter then whispered to Gabriel, "Well, what do you suggest we do with this fellow?"

Gabriel gave the lawyer a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter, "Let's give him back his 50 cents and tell him to go to Hell."

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Stop horsing around!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :asian:

Ok, well.......hitch your wagon to a star........namely, ME!:supcool:

R

RCastillo

Ok, and when you drop dead from pulling the wagon, I'll send them your head!:rofl:

Cooooooool, I always wanted to be in the "Kenpo Hall of Fame!":cool:

Latest Discussions