Ken's Trading Company/ Golden Tiger

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Man Dan..... you are something....... If it takes a 2x4 up the manure shoot........

Hell,,, he'd have my attention with just a pencil up there!!!

:rofl:

Dennis... You must be slowing down some! :rofl:

You'd never get that close to me with a pencil or a two by four!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Just remember your Yellow Belt lessons from the old days:

STOP! DROP! and ROLL!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

At the rate it is going, you will be up here by the that happens:( But I will let you know if it occurs before then.

Even better, you'll be a 5th Degree, and a grandfather to boot!:eek:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by RCastillo

Even better, you'll be a 5th Degree, and a grandfather to boot!:eek:
Nah, I am many years from 5th degree, I need to get to fourth first and that will take a bit of time too, methinks. The chances of me being a grandfather are probably pretty slim. Anyway, here's the latest in the Ken's Trading Company saga....I called because I still have not received my order, this time I got a tracking number. I tracked it, it went out a week ago and just went on the truck for delivery today,....to the wrong delivery point. So now, I have to wait til they fail to deliver it today and then put in address correction!!!!!!!!!

R

RCastillo

Nah, I am many years from 5th degree, I need to get to fourth first and that will take a bit of time too, methinks. The chances of me being a grandfather are probably pretty slim. Anyway, here's the latest in the Ken's Trading Company saga....I called because I still have not received my order, this time I got a tracking number. I tracked it, it went out a week ago and just went on the truck for delivery today,....to the wrong delivery point. So now, I have to wait til they fail to deliver it today and then put in address correction!!!!!!!!!

Must be a company run by Dennis Conatser!:eek:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

You now lose all ability to gain new feathers!

:bazook:Ricardo :rockets:

Hey now, I never said it was a BAD company!:D

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I meant to say this sooner, but if Mr. Conatser had a company that shared anything in common with his Kenpo it would be:

1. Extremely well-organized
2. Well-articulated
3. and would work every time you used it.
:ultracool

Klondike93

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by cdhall

I meant to say this sooner, but if Mr. Conatser had a company that shared anything in common with his Kenpo it would be:

1. Extremely well-organized
2. Well-articulated
3. and would work every time you used it.
:ultracool

Way to suck up :eek:

smooch, smooch, smooch :rofl:

:asian:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Uh, excuse me. I was here first!:ladysman:

I hesitate to comment that it looks even worse for you to be so throughly eclipsed by someone who has come after you.
:D

So what is a flight feather anyway? I'd ask Mr. Castillo but I'm not sure he knows.
:lol:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by cdhall

I hesitate to comment that it looks even worse for you to be so throughly eclipsed by someone who has come after you.
:D

So what is a flight feather anyway? I'd ask Mr. Castillo but I'm not sure he knows.
:lol:

I'm considered a "fledgling," and still in the nest, acoording to the "Golden One"

I'm not ready to fly in the "Kenpo" world yet!:shrug:

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score

I'm considered a "fledgling," and still in the nest, acoording to the "Golden One"

I'm not ready to fly in the "Kenpo" world yet

Hells teeth!

I guess that means I'm just an egg?

Les

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I finally got my order form Ken's Trading..All opinions stated here in are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Ken's Trading Company.....After calling UPS and gettting the order shipped to the correct address, I eagerly opened my box (It's a good thing Karate Equipment doesn't go out of style) to check the order. 2 belts were different sizes than what I asked for, one belt was the wrong color, the alledgedly backordered items were there and the embroidered belt...well the embroidery was beautiful, but the rank striped were about 1/4 inch thick about 1/8 inch apart and about 3 inches form the bottom of the belt.....The belts varied in size consistancy quality and color...I will reserve opinions on the uniforms until they have been tried on. The kicker was there was a note on the bottom of the invoice that said, ship what is immediately available right away, customer will wait for rest....Let's see, I ordered it on the 3rd and got it on the 18th, I used a credit card to pay. I am going back to Tiger Claw, I will call them in the morning to get the correct stuff:(

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score

I finally got my order form Ken's Trading..All opinions stated here in are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Ken's Trading Company.....After calling UPS and gettting the order shipped to the correct address, I eagerly opened my box (It's a good thing Karate Equipment doesn't go out of style) to check the order. 2 belts were different sizes than what I asked for, one belt was the wrong color, the alledgedly backordered items were there and the embroidered belt...well the embroidery was beautiful, but the rank striped were about 1/4 inch thick about 1/8 inch apart and about 3 inches form the bottom of the belt.....The belts varied in size consistancy quality and color...I will reserve opinions on the uniforms until they have been tried on. The kicker was there was a note on the bottom of the invoice that said, ship what is immediately available right away, customer will wait for rest....Let's see, I ordered it on the 3rd and got it on the 18th, I used a credit card to pay. I am going back to Tiger Claw, I will call them in the morning to get the correct stuff:(

Seig,

If it was me, I would put the whole lot back in the carton and return it. Keep the paperwork, or copies of it all.

You can ask your credit card company to recall the payment. If they failed to deliver on time, they are in breach of contract.

Les

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Too late, I already passed it out. They had an "agreement" on the bottom of the invoice stating there would be a restocking fee if I returned anything. It wasn't worth the effort any more. I just will not use them again nor give them a favorable endorsement.

Latest Discussions