Ken's Trading Company/ Golden Tiger

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

Well, I'm on meds for depression, anxiety attacks, my testosterone is shot, my high blood pressure is under control of sorts, but I still live for KENPO! I've also expanded to two other locations as well. I'm still the MAN IN TEXAS!:samurai:

Think Grey Wolf might have something to say about that?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

Think Grey Wolf might have something to say about that?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

Not unless he's got some rank to throw at me for me to wear!:cool:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo

Not unless he's got some rank to throw at me for me to wear!:cool:

Well Ric, if that's all it takes ... I imagine there are a number of people in this world who can fix you up for a bit of money. Ooops... Forgot... You're so poor you can't buy much else but hamburger. Dang! Stuck again! My comiserations to the Kenpo King of Korpus.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

Grey Wolf that is?

:asian:

Sorry, it's Lone Wolf, and according to Dave Hopper, he's still around.

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

They could try, but they did give tacit approval by telling me to do what I thought I had to after I warned them....I already have my next card ready to be dealt, i have an Uncle and a Cousin, both attorneys ready to draft a letter to the FTC regarding false advertising and such....

You are fortunate. But the plan I offer will also help you if things escalate and at some point, no matter who you know, they will may not be able to continue to help you out for free unless they are a senior partner in their firm or something. Especially if it escalates to a trial. Perhaps you should have called your attorney first before you went off on them. But I agree with you that you are probably well-provided for in this case and I don't want to stray into an infomercial so I'll shut up now.:cool:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
...the Dogs of War!

You go! Good luck. Hopefully the bad guy will get his. I love it when that happens. Especially when they asked for it.
:tank:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by cdhall

...the Dogs of War!

You go! Good luck. Hopefully the bad guy will get his. I love it when that happens. Especially when they asked for it.
:tank:
If subtlety, tact and diplomacy don't work, beat them over the head with a 2x4 and then shove it up their :moon:

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

If subtlety, tact and diplomacy don't work, beat them over the head with a 2x4 and then shove it up their :moon:

You'd have my attention pretty danged quick!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dan

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Man Dan..... you are something....... If it takes a 2x4 up the manure shoot........

Hell,,, he'd have my attention with just a pencil up there!!!

:rofl:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

What? 154 Base techniques, plus extensions, and you start with diplomacy?

"We must acknowledge once and for all that the purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis."
-Spock to bridge crew
The Mark of Gideon
:boing2:

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Good advice.
But sometimes it is more fun to tell them to stand fast or you'll nuke 'em. Especially when you nuke 'em after the 3rd warning.
?
:D

Latest Discussions