Ken's Trading Company/ Golden Tiger

R

Rob_Broad

The problem with most of the suppliers out there is they know you have to get your equipment from someone. This tends to make them believe they can get away with whatever they want. Another problem with the supply companies is that most of the employess are not martial artists so they have no idea what they are talking about when you finally do get them on the phone.

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Doug,
I work Mid-Night to 8 Tuesday thru Saturday. I have 30-45 minute drive home. I am up by 4:30 every day to eat supper and then go to the studio. I get back home around 10 pm. That is what a usual non-hectic day is like. Right now, my dad is in the hospital, so that is eating up a lot of my so-called free-time.

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But I'll tell you between my dad and my wife, if I hear "Go to bed!" one more time...........Thanks for the well wishes. The silly old fool is having surgery today and expects me to go home and sleep.......

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig

But I'll tell you between my dad and my wife, if I hear "Go to bed!" one more time...........Thanks for the well wishes. The silly old fool is having surgery today and expects me to go home and sleep.......

"silly old fool"? He had you didn't he???? Hmmmm.... :lol:

Seig,

Sorry I wasn't here until now to see this. All the best to your family and special prayers for your Father.

Dan

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig

Well, just don't go to the hospital and make him laugh to where he'll tear his stiches! Be a good son! (Or Else):cool:

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The surgery went off without a hitch and he will be coming home today. He has to go in for anti-biotic treatment every day until July 9. He's gonna be even grumpier than I.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Goldendragon7

See I told you he was too mean to worry about! LOL...... I'm glad everything worked out for the best!!

:asian:

Tell him congratulations on surviving to continue to torment his son! :lol:

Really great news... We at on Farmer Mountain are happy for you.

Dan and family

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Sigung86

Tell him congratulations on surviving to continue to torment his son! :lol:

Really great news... We at on Farmer Mountain are happy for you.

Dan and family

"Farmer Mountain?"

Must've run into some BIG money, now we have our own private retreat!:eek: