How kenpo has afected my life

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kenpo has become something super in my life, yes, it really has put sparks to my life, kenpo is something I can't take off my head. This sunday when I was doing the groceries with my family, like a bear playing around with his cub, my little Ana gave a beautiful bear hug, she hook on my waist with all her love for daddy and I playing around use a gently claw to her face to see her directly to her eyes and told her how much I love her. Ana smiled and asked ... What was that? and I answered it was Kenpo ( I use a Kenpo tech like a tender stroke) and she ask me.. teach me dady!!

So I showed her striking serpent's head and she just laughed.

Just for the record I did not use full force on my girl, it was like a nice and tender stroke I did not hurt her..... instead of a nice lovely light spank I just grab her face and look her into his eyes.

My wife and girls know how importante martial arts are for me, they give balance and make my life a little easy.

Manny

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well done, Manny. I've long believed a sense of gratitude and appreciation is at least as important to martial arts training as physical fitness and a penchant for organized mayhem.

Latest Discussions