KENPOTESS!!!!!!!!!! Yowza.....

Originally posted by KenpoTess
The Goldendragon knows I was a Tracyist for 6 yrs.. he can rest easy in his lair.. I'm not going back :p

Never say never, my "Queen of Pain!";)

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Oh hooooooooooo, so now she is YOUR Queen of Pain Eh..... lol

:eek: :shrug:

I meant the "IKKO's Queen of Pain!:mad:

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Aren't you supposed to be teaching school children right now?:soapbox:

I'm showing my favorite movie to coincide with my lesson on Imperialism, "Shogun!":samurai:

Regardless of how good Tess looks, and I agree she is a great looking woman. And before any of you say anything I mean that in a purely platonic and sisterly fashion!!!! So :p

I just wanted to ask you guys a question ........

Do you realize how RIDUCULOUS YOU LOOK???

Now go take some cold showers and behave. :D :lol:

Originally posted by KenpoGirl

*snickering.. well gee Dot.. ya have to admit.. it's better than the Argumentative posting that's been going on here of late.. ;)

and psst.. I got a vision of Ducks waddling from Riduculous~!! hahaa.. sorry.. I'm in the process of rewriting the dictionary and will add that one :)

Well!!!!!!......I'm here to give Castillo some shots at any moment I can then talk serious also.

Originally posted by KENPOJOE
Hi Folks!
well, i've finally seen all [I think] of Kenpo Tess's pics [at least the ones on martialtalk] and there are a couple things i'm wondering...
Tess: When are you starting the "KENPOTESS fanclub" with a 8X10 color glossy photo [autographed for an extra $5.00]
as well as a personalized fan club letter from Tess and a drawing for one of her sport kenpo gi top [sweat no extra charge] LOL!!!
[it works for Larry to an extent,so why not?]

Hey Joe, that money goes into a fund for Kids At Risk, he makes enough money on his Kenpo talents, and well deserved I might add. I would suggest comments like that be a little more considered.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Originally posted by KenpoTess
*snickering.. well gee Dot.. ya have to admit.. it's better than the Argumentative posting that's been going on here of late.. ;)

and psst.. I got a vision of Ducks waddling from Riduculous~!! hahaa.. sorry.. I'm in the process of rewriting the dictionary and will add that one :)

D'oh!!!! And I checked that in Word. Sheesh. :shrug:

Well what can I say, I may not be the best speller, but I cute. ;)

LMAO and I always was a big fan of Daffy Duck. ;)

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well!!!!!!......I'm here to give Castillo some shots at any moment I can then talk serious also.

You wanna give me some hits? You can't hurt, the "Texas Rock!":samurai:

Originally posted by RCastillo
You wanna give me some hits? You can't hurt, the "Texas Rock!":samurai:

No, but you can SMELLLL what he is cookin'!!!!:fart:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

--Dave
:D

Regardless of how good Tess looks, and I agree she is a great looking woman. And before any of you say anything I mean that in a purely platonic and sisterly fashion!!!! So :p

I just wanted to ask you guys a question ........

Now go take some cold showers and behave. :D :lol:

We're normal red blooded males so we have a right to lust :)

Latest Discussions

Back