Kenpo is BS!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A little googling seems to confirm what I suspected, that Matt Page (Master Ken) is actually a Kenpo practitioner. The satire appears rather spot on.

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This "Master" ;-) has started is own something or other and is trying to promote it. I would just let him go on his own merry way and he will eventually bury himself in the dung heap that he has made for himself.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This "Master" ;-) has started is own something or other and is trying to promote it. I would just let him go on his own merry way and he will eventually bury himself in the dung heap that he has made for himself.
Oh for God's sake. Its a Joke!... On the other hand, if you know what is good for you, you will simply drop what you are doing and join your nearest Ameri-do-te School. I did. :)
Sean

LawDog

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am running down to the nearest one so that I can sign up, sure. During the past these type of jokes start major pissing contests including a few on this server.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score

It satire. It is a mockumentary. It isn't made to be taken seriously. Oh, and "Ken" is a kenpoist in real life.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was fortunate to meet Ken and the crew during this years Bob White Invitational Dinner, they are slotted to appear again in 2013. This mocumentary is funny because it is dangerously close to the truth! I look forward to this season of "Enter the Dojo".

Chris

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That man is a breath of fresh air and one funny bastard. He's also a talented short film maker. My guess is he's a pretty good Martial Artist as well. (it just seems he'd have to be)
I'm glad he came along. He makes me laugh after a hard day at work and dojo.

Milt G.

Purple Belt
Reaction score
A new breath of "fresh air" for Kenpo...
Many are over serious, in my opinion, about who they are and what they do.
The "middle path" contains both serious and "other then that", I think? :)

Milt G.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see someone getting serious about not taking ourselves too seriously. A refreshing dash of icewater on the "superman" syndrome you see in some.

Latest Discussions