Kataaro Custom Belts

Noah_Legel

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these guys?

www.kataaro.com.

Their belts are extremely expensive, but I'm wondering what the benefit would be.

I've never had a Kataaro belt for training, but I did get one as a "trophy belt" for a competition at work and I have to say that the quality was superb, even though it was their most basic Rank Belt in black (which is only $18). For belts that are hand made in America (and in my home state) I can't argue with the price, especially with the quality they have. Besides, even their higher quality belts are cheaper than Eosin Panther.

OP
Steve

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I've never had a Kataaro belt for training, but I did get one as a "trophy belt" for a competition at work and I have to say that the quality was superb, even though it was their most basic Rank Belt in black (which is only $18). For belts that are hand made in America (and in my home state) I can't argue with the price, especially with the quality they have. Besides, even their higher quality belts are cheaper than Eosin Panther.
I saw something about a bjj belt that was like $65. I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around that one.

MAist25

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have a Kataaro belt and it is an extremely well-made belt. They have excellent service and will make pretty much any belt you want. The embroidery they do is amazing, as is the overall quality of the belt. Definitely the best belt I've ever owned.

Latest Discussions