A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
I actually did post something but decided it wasn't important

Mr. Rouuselot,

I received an e-mail today from someone who was trying to be insulting with their name calling, in reference to my reply to your post os the character "."

I took that "." as a request to let this thread rest in piece as it has already been said. I took it as a simple statment as such.

I did not mean to try to become your best friend nor was I trying to insult you.

If you took it as either, I would have expected you to either contact me as such in person, and or privately.
" ... You think you can ingrate yourself with Rouuselot by ... . He despises little ... . "

This is behaviour that you have not demonstrated before. Hence I do not believe it is directly form you. If you happen to be contacted by said person, I do not ask you to anything but to ask them to read this post.

My Reply:
"Any time, you travel half way and I travel half way, then we can see who is who and what is what, and if you can truly walk the walk"

Once again Mr. Rouuselot, I do not believe this to be you. I am not trying to be your friend. But, people are using your name, while making comments, and threats. If for some reason, you took my reply as an insult, it was not intended as such. For if I had meant it as such, I would have been much more in the open, and obvious about it. That is not my modus operandi though. I truly laughed at your "." and enjoyed it, no matter how you intended it.

:asian:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
valacruz said:
I agree with Zujitsuka ZujitsukaLike the late, great master Moses Powell said, "I have seen some cats do some crazy stuff. But can they fight?"

I also saw the Dicovery channels presentaion on Juko Kai. All I noticed was people being struck by bigger people. I never once saw a kata, or anything else. I think it's just another way for people to get on the band wagon.
Valacruz I see this is your first post, welcome to Martial Talk!
Have fun here!
MJ :asian:

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why don't they ever have those lovely demos in my area????? I've always wanted to see how their "Iron Throat" stands up to a ping ahn choi (leopard paw) or fong ahn choi (phoenix eye).

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
clfsean said:
Why don't they ever have those lovely demos in my area????? I've always wanted to see how their "Iron Throat" stands up to a ping ahn choi (leopard paw) or fong ahn choi (phoenix eye).

That was kind of what I was trying to type above, when explaining what I saw. Large force delivered properly, in a small area.

J

JDenz

Thats it lets start a martial talk art lol, Just make me Proffser Pepper lol.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
searcher said:
Just as was stated earlier, it is great for TV ratings and it bumps up their student enrollment.

Mr. Rouuselot, Have you also noticed that he has claims in the World Head of Family Sokeship Council. Agter seeing their display on Discovery I started researching them and there claims. Their claims are just like a pasta strainer. They don't hold water.
Yes I did notice it.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Mr. Rouuselot,

I received an e-mail today from someone who was trying to be insulting with their name calling, in reference to my reply to your post os the character "."

I took that "." as a request to let this thread rest in piece as it has already been said. I took it as a simple statment as such.

I did not mean to try to become your best friend nor was I trying to insult you.

If you took it as either, I would have expected you to either contact me as such in person, and or privately.
" ... You think you can ingrate yourself with Rouuselot by ... . He despises little ... . "

This is behaviour that you have not demonstrated before. Hence I do not believe it is directly form you. If you happen to be contacted by said person, I do not ask you to anything but to ask them to read this post.

My Reply:
"Any time, you travel half way and I travel half way, then we can see who is who and what is what, and if you can truly walk the walk"

Once again Mr. Rouuselot, I do not believe this to be you. I am not trying to be your friend. But, people are using your name, while making comments, and threats. If for some reason, you took my reply as an insult, it was not intended as such. For if I had meant it as such, I would have been much more in the open, and obvious about it. That is not my modus operandi though. I truly laughed at your "." and enjoyed it, no matter how you intended it.

It it not me that's for sure. can you check the IP address on the mail? If so then you will know right away that I didn't send it to you.
Actually can you send me that email?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
He doesn't need them too, he needs them to hold students. He's had his credentials mentioned on the Discovery Channel, for many people that is enough to stop questioning right there.
You are not one to stop right there, are you? I am hoping that you are not defending him or his claims. You are right about his claims not needing to hold water. He only needs his smoke and mirrors to stay around long enough to pull in some more students. P.T. Barnum said that there is a sucker born every minute.

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I lost all respect for the Discovery Chan. when they had The 10 Most Deadly MA and jukokai was listed among the top 5 if I remember correctly. (If you do a search for it I think it will pop up on MT somewhere, we discussed it before)
I wrote to The Discovery Chan. and showed them how full of crap Sacharnoski was, how he was being investigated (at that time) for running a fraudulant university, and how the Honbu in Okinawa he claimed a connection with doesn't recognise him...........all for not. They still ran the show. My guess is he has some connection to the TV industry since he gets on Ripley's and several other shows.

For documents on Sacharnoski and his bogus ranks go here
http://www.e-budokai.com/jukokai/index.htm

Colin_Linz

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Don’t tell me the Soke of the Sex Way House is still in business! I guess marketing and TV can perform miracles.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
What struck me was the total Level of conditioning and physicalness of the folks at the Juko kai event. Wow talk about looking for shortcuts around the sweat part of practice!!

Granted I know there is no perfect body type, but just look at the level of technique

The whole of the Discovery special I found dissapointing

Jeff Boler

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Juko Kai.

Where to start. Actually, as Don Roley mentioned in his previous post, about all of the information you could possibly ask for can be found by performing a google search.

Rod's slick. Even Don Cunningham, who met Rod recently in a legal hearing, admitted that Rod was a smooth operator, and for a moment, felt sorry for the guy. That quickly ended however.

I'm not going to go into all of the negative aspects of Juko Kai, because quite frankly, we don't have the time here, and the work has been done previously. Just use your search engine.

I will say this. Rod recently announced that he was "re-structuring" Juko Kai, and was discontinuing the use of system names such as Dai Yoshin and Shinjo Ryu. Those arts are now to be known as Juko Ryu only. This seems to be a positive step. I just wish he would be upfront and open about why he decided to change. The truth is out there, whether he will admit it or not.

Legal Updates: The case Rod filed against myself and Don Cunningham was dismissed. The case Don Cunningham brought against Rod for Forgery / Harassment is still on-going. I believe Rod was able to get the original judgement vacated, provide he file a response to the original complaint within 30 days from the last hearing. (March 17.) I do not know where it stands at this moment. I do know that a deposition was conducted with Rod's wife, Mary, that contained a few interesting tid-bits. I cannot comment further at this time.

I'm willing to give Rod the benefit of the doubt. If he's really going to make some changes, good for him. However, his pride has not allowed him to settle this current legal case (settlement offers have been made multiple times). I think in the end, it's going to do much more harm to him then good.

Time will tell.

OP
V

VSanhodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
O Geeezzzzzzzzzzzz I should have kept the web site. I was doing some research on JokokaiBSRYU and when I came across Rods site. Folks he is now starting his own system of Ninjitsu.

If you really need or want a real good laugh go visit his site, but be warned you need to have on your wading boots and plenty of Moon Tickets (TP) for all of the BS written. If it wasnt so pathetic it would be even more funny.

Thanks
San

Jeff Boler

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ah this isn't new.

Rod has had an "Okuden" society for sometime, which claims to teaches based on some sort of "ninjutsu" from Okinawa.

These claims were bolstered a bit when he received an honorary 10th Dan from Hatsumi. As to his current status with the Bujinkan, I couldn't say. Any training he has received has been from John Willson of Canada, and I understand that there relatioship is "strained."

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
It it not me that's for sure. can you check the IP address on the mail? If so then you will know right away that I didn't send it to you.
Actually can you send me that email?

Like I Said, I do not believe it to be you, for the e-mail was not your style.
I sent you a message.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Kai said:
What struck me was the total Level of conditioning and physicalness of the folks at the Juko kai event. Wow talk about looking for shortcuts around the sweat part of practice!!

Granted I know there is no perfect body type, but just look at the level of technique

The whole of the Discovery special I found dissapointing
It is funny that you should bring up their level of physical fitness. The Gym owner where I workout brought that up after seeing the Discovery piece. He has no MA training and was asking me if it is common amongst MAists to be that round. I gave him the rundown on how clowns are always that shape.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The Aikido guy (Rev Furyra) is a pompus, rotund ***. One finger throws Psst!~

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
The Kai said:
The Aikido guy (Rev Furyra) is a pompus, rotund ***. One finger throws Psst!~
My Wife and I think he might have been the poster child for how to make a budha.

Latest Discussions