Jesus was a vampire?

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
A toaster or a tuna fish sandwich? I haven't had that good a laugh in weeks. Thanks, I needed that; it's been a hellish last few weeks. (I actually pictured in my mind this poor guy trying to write a position on his being a toaster, and what those arguments would look like).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to stalk innocent victims from the world of the living. I know for a fact this guy is high, because I AM a Vampire.-vampfeed- Oh yeah...I'm also Napolean, and a tuna sandwich.

Regards,

Nosferatu D.

Eldritch Knight

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I don't want to detract from all the fun people are having at this guy's expense, but do you think he might be sufferering from porphyria?

Opiod

White Belt
Reaction score
I don't want to detract from all the fun people are having at this guy's expense, but do you think he might be sufferering from porphyria?

I know this thread is 19 years old, but if this “theunsilentgrave” persons name is Jason, I knew him and he was beyond any reasonable help.

He was very radicalized (I believe he was middle eastern or Armenian), and he had some very wild thoughts about 9/11.

I met him on some ghost hunting New England forums around 2002/2003, hung out with him a few times, and chatted with him on AIM all the time (he went by theunsilentgrave on there).

On the surface, he seemed really chill and was a decent person. The more I got to know him, the more absurd things he would say, and he would flip out over nothing.

I was wondering whatever happened to him, and this is the only result in google that had any mention of his handle besides a list of banned youtube users.

Wondering if Phil got anymore emails from this fella haha

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
.... well..... this has to be the weirdest darn thread bump I've ever experienced...

Sheesh, first we had to worry about zombie self-defence, now vampire self-defence?!?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The hypothetical of Jesus being a vampire raises some interesting questions. The original idea behind crucifixes being anathema to vampires is that the bloodsuckers are servants of Satan and are vulnerable to the power of the divine. But if Jesus is a vampire then the concept is turned on its head. The crucifix becomes the symbol of the grand boss vampire who suffers no rivals and protects his servants from lesser sanguivores.

Opiod

White Belt
Reaction score
So if I understand you all correctly, we need to summon the powers of Castlevania to combat these demonic entities.

What did I get myself into here?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
4hxar7a9hnt21.png

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The hypothetical of Jesus being a vampire raises some interesting questions. The original idea behind crucifixes being anathema to vampires is that the bloodsuckers are servants of Satan and are vulnerable to the power of the divine. But if Jesus is a vampire then the concept is turned on its head. The crucifix becomes the symbol of the grand boss vampire who suffers no rivals and protects his servants from lesser sanguivores.

I don’t remember ever seeing of hearing the word “sanguivore” before. Thanks much for that.

Latest Discussions