Jesus was a vampire?

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
psi_radar said:
Pretty! Blackhawk, right? For drug interdiction?
One of the best birds out there. Granted the Euros make better, but they need fewer....

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Tgace said:
One of the best birds out there.
Agreed. Have you seen the Commanche? Sweet. I know we are off the subject now so................vampire. Does that get us back? Just kidding.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
From http://sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/articles/icey-whatisvamp.html

A vampire from my point of view has the following symptoms....

SUN AVERSION / NOCTURNAL NATURE

A Vampire can live a normal life throughout the day, and other people may not even see any difference. A vampire does need sleep as regularly as other humans (although sometimes more, if they do not feed, as they feel constantly tired), however they do prefer if possible to be awake at night and asleep during the day. The reason for being nocturnal is probably due to the fact that our senses are more acute (or maybe our senses are acute because we are nocturnal which would also make sense), or because hunting would have been traditionally easier at night; hunting during the daylight would cause serious problems with being so many people around who could easily threaten the vampire. So it is probably in natures design to make hunting, stalking and hiding easier, which fits in with the fact we do feel far more safe in darkness, night, and shadows. Being nocturnal is sometimes hard due to the light during the day waking you, or the noise of the day etc. However the night to a vampire is beautiful and peaceful, and you don't get inundated with so much energy in your senses that you feel much better. We do have to fit in with the rest of humanity most of the time however, unless luckily to get a night shift job, but if we do try to live according to our nature, we must make sure we get the right amount of quality sleep or we will suffer just as anyone else.

Vampires often suffer from bad sleep patterns, sometimes not feeling great from not feeding, or feeling amazing from feeding adjusts the amount of sleep needed, also fitting in with the rest of society during the day and then not feeling sleepy till much later at night can mess your internal clock up.

Dude!! Im a Vampire!

(working the "graveyard" shift)

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
[font=times new roman,helvetica]Three vampires go to a bar

Three vampires walk into a bar and sit down at a table. The waitress comes over and asks the first vampire what he would like. The first vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the second vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some blood."

The waitress turns to the third vampire and asks what he would like. The vampire responds, "I vould like some plasma."

The waitress looks up and says, "Let me see if I have this order correct. You want two bloods and a blood light?"[/font]

B

Baytor

shane23ss said:
Agreed. Have you seen the Commanche? Sweet. I know we are off the subject now so................vampire. Does that get us back? Just kidding.
I heard they decommisioned them... anyone know if this is true? A real shame if they did.

rah660032004-02-23.jpg

shane23ss

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Baytor said:
I heard they decommisioned them... anyone know if this is true? A real shame if they did.

rah660032004-02-23.jpg
I don't think that is true. I was personal security for some top brass at the Army Aviators Association Convention last July, and the Commanche was there. They were talking it up real good, so at that point they were still planning on production.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ooops...didnt really look any deeper than the start page.

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
From the trailer there's a lot more lesbian and vampire than kickboxing (at least until I had to shut it off). I'll have to put it in my Netflix Queue :lol:

OP
P

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I got this e-mail...

You call it "pretending" to be a vampire. As in if I chose or wanted to
be one. But, this is why you don't understand the frustrations we have
from daily life when we cannot obtain necessary energy.

Sure, I'm a freak of some sort, but then again aren't we all? How do
you define Normal? It bears so many different meanings and opinions from
a different selection of people, that, Normal in itself is truly in the
eye of the beholder.

The reason I'm persistent about writing to you is to clarify the truth
about Vampires, because, articles such as those that post fictional
information or advice on how to deal with vampires (especially psychic)
ones, are a threat to us. And in general, it constitutes violence, and
more violence, and we believe that people should learn the truth about
Vampires, as such, rather than beliving that they are some silly folklore
fantasy. That stuff is ********. Do you know how to tell all the
differences between a real dollar and a counterfeit dollar?

True, 9 out of 10 people who claim that they are vampires, are actually
posers / lifestylers. But the 1 out of 10 who are often held back
because of the destructive nature towards Vampirism.

Well, quite frankly you did needed to be reminded of my adulthood,
because only one who is insecure about his own adulthood would feel an
extreme need to place his maturity level on a higher threshold, when the
other person is trying to have an intelligent argument, along with
pointing out reasonable facts that you reveal.

As such, Ignorance and Arrogance go hand in hand. But, fear not. You'll
find out the truth sooner or later when the time comes. There's a
reason why we believe in "the living dead".
But I suggest you refrain from your violent attitute towards us.

...so I wrote this:

Yes, I call it pretending to be a vampire -- because that's precisely what you're doing. You're living a fantasy. You're no more a vampire than Wesley Snipes -- the only difference is, he's cool, he has friends, he got paid to pretend to be a vampire, and he went home at the end of the day knowing he *wasn't* one. I'm sure it helps you compensate for whatever shortcomings you have in life by blaming everything you cannot control on this vampirism you didn't choose -- but that's simply a victimhood mentality that you've tacked on to the bizzare accumulation of your pretensions, like some hideous party hat atop layers of Elvis costumes.

No matter how many times you wrap yourself in white velvet and sequins, no matter how long your sideburns get, you can't be Elvis -- and you probably realize that. The only problem is that no matter how much you pretend, no matter how much you insist, and no matter how much you type from behind your monitor, you can't be a vampire anymore than you can be the King of Rock and Roll. You can't be thin Elvis, you can't be fat Elvis, you can't be super-great leather-clad '68 comeback special Elvis, and you can't be a vampire.

About now you're thinking, "Wow, this is a strange e-mail, with all this talk of Elvises. Or is it Elvii? What is the plural of Elvis, anyway?" You know what? That sensation that you're reading the words of a whackjob is precisely the emotion with which I read your sad, deluded e-mails. Repeat this sentence several times: I AM NOT A VAMPIRE. Repeat it until you can think of something to do with your life other than pretending to be nonexistent creatures, and don't you dare write me back telling me you've discovered your true nature as a werewolf, a flying monkey, or Chia Pet. The last, at least, exists, but the less we invoke those, the lower the chances we'll be surrounded by an angry pack of them.

I've got news for you -- we AREN'T all freaks of some sort. At the very least, we don't all go through life believing we're vampires or other ficitonal creatures. Your delusion ISN'T normal. Stop trying to justify it by comparing yourself to the lady down the hall with all the cats, or the guy who walks his dog and talks to people who aren't there. Yes, they're a little odd -- but no, they're not delusional, unless the guy with the dog thinks the dog is telling him all about how people he knows are laughing at him.

You are persistent about writing to me because you dearly wish to involve me in your delusion. It is important to you that others believe you when you spin your tales. Your sense of identity is wrapped up in this fantasy of yours; it is what you have adopted in order to make yourself feel special. It is illusory, it is not healthy, and you're going to have to drop it if you hope ever to carry on a productive, happy life.

Your analogy to fake currency doesn't hold. There are no real vampires. There are real dollars and there are counterfeit dollars. THERE ARE NO REAL VAMPIRES. Pass a magnetic pen over yourself sometime -- you as a vampire and the thirty dollar bill have one thing in common, and that is that you both don't exist.

Nobody who claims to be a vampire is a vampire. Four out of five dentists who claim they're vampires aren't vampires either, and the fifth one is lying just to see what kind of reaction he'll get.

For you to have a reasoned argument with me, you would first have to live on this planet along with all the other Earthlings. We're not going to have anything like a logical conversation with you insisting that you're a vampire. If I write to you and tell you, "Hello, I'm a giant flying turtle who expels flaming flatulence in order to fly through the skies over Japan," I'm not Gamera no matter how much I keep saying I am -- I'm simply either nuts or I'm joking. I cannot then say, "You won't listen to the fact that I'm Gamera because you won't bring logical arguments to the table." There's no logical argument to be made.

I wish we could conclude that you are ignorant -- but I suspect you know only too well that you're kidding yourself. Give it another few years and you'll be so deep into your psychosis you really WILL believe, deep down, that you're a vampire.

You're not a vampire.

You're a sad, deluded freak.

Have I made that clear enough?

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Repea after me:

"I am a Chia Pet".
"I am a Chia Pet".
"I am a Chia Pet".
"I am a Chia Pet".
"I am a Chia Pet".
"I am a Chia Pet".
"I am a Chia Pet".

Hey...what's this green alphalpha schmutz growing from my rabbit-shaped head? Are you sure there are no Vampires or Chia people, Phil? The kid may be on to something.

D.

Eldritch Knight

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow. That whole speech was brilliant, Phil. The Wesley Snipes comment was my favorite. Took me several minutes to stop laughing.

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
This thread just keeps getting better. Phil you need to ask this guy to specify exactly what the requirements for being a vampire are. It seems the only thing neccesary, according to this guy, to be a vampire is that you get tired if you don't somehow get "life force" from some bodily fluid or something. Didn't he say that he doesn't drink blood?

What the hell is the point of being a vampire if you don't drink blood and don't have any powers? I mean, what are the actual, physiological differences? It doesn't seem like there is any, just meaningless psychological drivel.

Latest Discussions