Parasites Are Controlling Your Brain!

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
This actually explains all the questions I have... thank you! LOL

Article: http://blog.trutv.com/conspiracy/2013/03/28/parasite-turning-us-all-into-zombies/index.html

According to scientists, at least 40% of the population may be living at the mercy of the parasites that infect their brains. That’s right: just under half the world’s humans have been turned into the real-life equivalent of zombies.
Neuroparasitology, or what the UK Telegraph calls “zombie reprogramming,” is a result of parasites or other microbes entering the brain and rewiring how you think and act.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:chuckles: Don't worry about the parasites in your brain, it's the fact that you are more bacterium than man that you should be concerned about! We have ten times the amount of microbial DNA in us as we do human DNA.

So much for us being the top dog of the Earth :(. The bacteria were here first and they'll still be here when Apophis (or some other space rock or catastrophic global event) wipes us out.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
great, just what I needed to hear for my daily inferiority complex to settle....

But it does explain why some people are not capable of rationality or logic....

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some people, Gran. Thats almost half of a lot of people. Does explain a lot................ :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
EXCUSE ME!!!! But my brain is NOT controlled by Parasites..... I'm in IT... I will have you know mine is controlled by nanites..... I'm closer to borg actually :borg:

Oh and ...resistance is futile...yadda yadda yadda.....you will be assimilated.... :borg:

:uhyeah:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't know parasites liked Vulcans :p

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
More and more it appears that your gut bacteria really is exerting a significant influence over you--the Extended Phenotype, as Richard Dawkins put it.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm presently reading Sam Kean's The Violinist's Thumb, which includes chapters regarding Toxo (which also causes mice to be attracted to cats and people to hoard cats) and to Sukerkin's point that that human DNA isn't all human DNA. Whether or not a viruses 'infected' our DNA or we stole it from them appears to be up for debate.

Latest Discussions