Is He Ready To Attack?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Do people who attempt a fight always give off these hints?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Depending on the area another big one I see is for people with saggy pants they pull them up off their butts to move better, and they start to almost stretch there arms. They are either about to fight or run

wimwag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Depending on the area another big one I see is for people saggy pants they pull them up off their butts to move better, and they start to almost stretch there arms. They are either about to fight or run

Just went to Six Flags in Chicago and watched a cop take an idiot down by stepping on his pants and pushing him. He was dancing and bouncing around trying to get himself ready to fight and it was over just like that lol

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

No and just because people show some clues also doesn't mean they will attack

As ballen said -- they're not automatic guarantees of attack. They're indicators of levels and types of adrenalization. They're a clue as to the type of violence you may experience soon, as well -- but the presence of these signals doesn't mean the guy is about to hit you, only that he is in a physical/emotional state where he might.

And, don't read too much into it, either. Ballen in another post mentions pulling up saggy pants and swinging arms to loosen up. I'll agree with both -- but the guy could also just be pulling his pants up because they're too low, or swinging his arms because they're feeling stiff.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmm I usually know an attack is coming when I see a fist coming toward my face in a hurry

My first thought in response to the question, "Is he ready to attack?" was, "If you don't know, you're getting smacked"

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just went to Six Flags in Chicago and watched a cop take an idiot down by stepping on his pants and pushing him. He was dancing and bouncing around trying to get himself ready to fight and it was over just like that lol

Does Six Flags attract scum there too? I thought it was just Six Flags Magic Mountain... :(

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score

No. This stuff...like anything else, is just another piece of a puzzle. Reality is hardly ever an IF/THEN flow chart. You have to look at the sum total of any situation, and you have to look for clusters of behavior. Any singular indicator could be due to any type of reason.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You also need to look at their group. See what positions they are taking. And I will do the same if you are going to get dragged.

I have had mates off duty bait guys so they can beat them up. Or they just hang out and give no warning at all just to see what will happen. I had six islanders that I worked with one say the other guy should fight me and they will back him up just so they could bash him.

A hand in a pocket or down low in to the body is a big one for me. If they are angry or doing the fight thing I will just jump them if I see that. Normally there is a weapon somewhere.

If you are stupid enough to cook a confrontation. Then the mobile phone can be a concern gang members will ring other gang members for suport. Suddenly you will get 20 celicas drive up with about 50 weaponed up guys coming out of them.

And dont ever have meetings with people in back carparks.