Some ideas for defending against dogs

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For those that haven't, if you ever get the opportunity to put on a bite suit and have a trained police or military dog come get you - by all means do it. It's a heck of a thing.

Then read this whole thread again.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those that haven't, if you ever get the opportunity to put on a bite suit and have a trained police or military dog come get you - by all means do it. It's a heck of a thing.

If it's a military dog please check what type, that's it's a military police dog not an attack dog lol. I doubt a handler of an attack dog would let you bait the dog but you never know so check! It is an interesting experience I agree.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's a military dog please check what type, that's it's a military police dog not an attack dog lol. I doubt a handler of an attack dog would let you bait the dog but you never know so check! It is an interesting experience I agree.
Christopher Titus (comedian) has a bit on his experience doing this. It's worth listening to, if only to understand why comedians shouldn't mess with those dogs. :eek:

Juany118

Senior Master
Reaction score

I remember an old partner using me for a demo with his K-9. The pooch dragged me from the pitchers mound to first base after he (the pooch) took me down.

Latest Discussions