International Goodwill Taekwondo Championships

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dear All,

I recently returned from the International Goodwill Taekwondo Championships...it was great!

This was a meeting of Grandmasters, and from what many have said may well be the last public outing for Grandmaster Nam Tae Hi. Pioneers and Grandmasters in attendance were Nam, Tae-Hi, Choi, Chang-Keun, Kong, Young-Il, Kong Young-Bo, Kong, Cho, Sang-Min, Woo, Yup-Yang, Park Dang Keun, and others.

View photos from this amazing event on my sites gallery http://www.batemantaekwondo.com/?page_id=590

View part of my competition performance at

Anyone else in attendance I would love to hear the highlights of your historical weekend in Dallas!

Tae-Kwon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sounds memorable :)
Im sure it was a good experience, for all involved.

And the Announcers voice was very... Unusual.

But who cares, i could see on everyones faces that they were enjoying themselves, and thats what counts.

OP
S

Spookey

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have no verification that he is ailing! He appeared happy and in good spirits, during conversation he seemed to have clarity, however the number of his years is apparent.

Isobel26

White Belt
Reaction score
Cyriacus, that unusual announcer voice is my instructor, Mr. Jack Stevens, 6th dan from Tennessee. Spookey, great job on your form! Nicely done. Did you place?Our team (CTF) had a fantasic time. If you have anymore photos or videos, we would love to see them!!

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
I heard that GM Nam promoted Gwen Hall to 7th Dan at this event. Any more info on this?

Latest Discussions