Internal Power of Martial Arts (Breathing Technique)

OP
Mouzalina Mahfud

Mouzalina Mahfud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You can check this "vibravision" on new youtube channel, they had a lot testimony from outsider, optical expert, and a doctor

DanT

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
What's really upsetting is the fact that there are real people who suffer from blindness and you're peddling this nonsense as legitimate.

OP
Mouzalina Mahfud

Mouzalina Mahfud

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Silat Merpati Putih help more than 2000 blind people here in indonesia

MP Tunanetra 3.jpg

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you say 'helped' what do you mean? that they can see or have they been given aids like a guide dog. As others have said you are peddling nonsense and I don't quite know what you expect us to say or do. I help the blind by donating to Guide Dogs for the Blind, Sightsavers and at the moment I'm doing a sponsored thing for the Blind Veterans charity ( we are knitting squares to entirely cover a Spitfire which is going to be displayed at an Air Show in August then the squares are being made into blankets for an animal rescue centre).

Sightsavers is a British based charity but is international in it's work, if anyone wants to actually help blind people I'd suggest donating and helping this charity rather than believe the spurious claims of this poster. Sightsavers | International charity fighting preventable blindness

Midnight-shadow

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
You know, I'm sure we'd be a lot more convinced by all this if you could show us some scientific study that have proved what you are claiming.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, I'm sure we'd be a lot more convinced by all this if you could show us some scientific study that have proved what you are claiming.
Agreed. This is the sort of thing a scientist could make a name with, if it is true. So, if so many are being helped, I find it difficult to believe there wouldn't be some enterprising researcher conducting a double-blind experiment to get his or her name into a journal.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Agreed. This is the sort of thing a scientist could make a name with, if it is true. So, if so many are being helped, I find it difficult to believe there wouldn't be some enterprising researcher conducting a double-blind experiment to get his or her name into a journal.

A while back, Beijing university of Traditional Chinese medicine (the Harvard of TCM in China) was working to find a way to study this kind of thing and their stance, last I knew, was anyone claiming to project Qi or use it to find or sense things, outside of themselves, by projecting it....were fake.

Latest Discussions