Independent Instructor looking for someone to test me for 3rd Dan

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Right, I believe that the Kuk Mu hyung are GM Son's creation and not something that was taught by GM Lee, Won-kuk. GM Son's group is the only splinter group of the CDK that did not keep with KKW forms, that I am aware of.

Well, as you know it seems the CDK is now more of a fraternal group. I know of people who are progeny of Han Cha Kyo and Nam Tae H both CDK people and ITF Pioneersi that do the Chang Hon system and consider themselves CDK. I do not know it\f they all get the Kwan system / Kwan fratermal group dichotomy, but I have seen some of these progeny with CDK certs obtained thru GM Nam.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, as you know it seems the CDK is now more of a fraternal group. I know of people who are progeny of Han Cha Kyo and Nam Tae H both CDK people and ITF Pioneersi that do the Chang Hon system and consider themselves CDK. I do not know it\f they all get the Kwan system / Kwan fratermal group dichotomy, but I have seen some of these progeny with CDK certs obtained thru GM Nam.
Right, I remember that GM Nam was CDK originally, one of the 1st generation BB's under founder GM Lee, if I'm not mistaken. However, I thought those that went with Gen Choi pretty much converted themselves over to ODK. Do you know if GM Nam claims to teach CDK or just teach ITF TKD?

Latest Discussions