If you had Jet Li's skills,what would you most want to do with them ?

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Nothing, cause he sucks! He uses wires and CG.
You do realize that movies aren't fighting, don't you? And that Li probably has very little say in how much CG and wires are used. Li doesn't 'use' CG; the special effects production crew does.

TONY JAA will kick his *** any day, and if I had those skills, I'd fight Urijah Faber.
Kick his *** in what? He's just another martial artist who makes movies. CG, wires or not, movie fights are all fake.

That being the case, what makes you think that Tony's skills would aid you in faring well against Urijah Faber? Faber is professional ring fighter and has a 21 win/1 loss record with seven wins by knockout. I doubt that any professional movie maker is going to fare well against him in the ring without at least a year of very solid training and prep, even those who had solid tournament careers before getting into the movies.

Or perhaps you mean kick his *** in a real street fight? Anyone's guess. Li is a very decorated martial artist and considered by some to be one of the very best alive. I have no doubt that he can handle himself in a fight.

Daniel

tko4u

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Everybody already says he is awesome, so competing wouldnt get me anywhere. I would probably open a Jet Li school in every major city and use a yearlong tour, 1 month in each city to get it started.

Latest Discussions