If you had Jet Li's skills,what would you most want to do with them ?

GBaxter

White Belt
Reaction score

If you had Jet Li's martial arts skills, what are the most creatively witty things you'd most want to do with them ?

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Trade them in for Mad Hapkido Skillz? :D (grin, duck, run)

Brian S

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'd challenge David Blaine to a death match. Then when I offed his boring *** I'd go after that Chris Angel tv 'freak'. lol!!

In the movies ofcourse........

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Trade them in for Mad Hapkido Skillz? :D (grin, duck, run)

:) No man I'm serious. It would be awesome to see someone who is so incredibly skilled in Chinese TMAs walk into the UFC ring. I really don't know what would happen.

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i would enter fighting competitions to test the skills, or i would move onto spiritual things like demonology and casting out spirits.

j

Deaf Smith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
If you had Jet Li's martial arts skills, what are the most creatively witty things you'd most want to do with them ?

Go into movies and make money!!!! Say what? You mean that has already been done? Rats!

Deaf

qwksilver61

Black Belt
Reaction score
Exploit them and have the satisfaction that what I had learned could be utilized in it's purest form,that is the beauty of learning a truly pugilistic martial art...form and function....oh, and not be vain..

Last edited:

aqaz69

White Belt
Reaction score
Nothing, cause he sucks! He uses wires and CG.

TONY JAA will kick his *** any day, and if I had those skills, I'd fight Urijah Faber.

Hyper_Shadow

Green Belt
Reaction score
If I had Jet Li's skills I'd probably run into a brick wall until my old skills came back.

That said I am a big Jet Li fan and I think his films are awesome (Fearless, nuff said).

YoungMan

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Who says I don't?

Try to make good films without the CGI and wires (both of which I cannot stand). Try to demonstrate great technique without being too flowery and Chinese-opera derived.

Latest Discussions