I want one of these!!

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Would you go ramming ships with it? :D You know those small sailboats that are out after dusk watching the sun-set and you pop-up just midway beneath the surface. Putting bright yellow lights in the front portholes and coming straight at them only to submerge just before you hit... bwah ha ha ha haaaa

Yep, with some modifications... some armor plating, improved propulsion system, structural reinforcement, it could be the bane of sunset sailboats! :pirate:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MA-Caver
Would you go ramming ships with it? You know those small sailboats that are out after dusk watching the sun-set and you pop-up just midway beneath the surface. Putting bright yellow lights in the front portholes and coming straight at them only to submerge just before you hit... bwah ha ha ha haaaa
Yep, with some modifications... some armor plating, improved propulsion system, structural reinforcement, it could be the bane of sunset sailboats! :pirate:

Well remember it'd have to be a nuclear propulsion system to get the speed right. But then again if you figure out a way to (safely) downsize a Polaris or Dallas Class submarine nuclear engine to fit inside one of those things... you've got some big bucks headed your way... minus of course my 15% idea fee. :D Harrrr just as much a pirate as you matey! :piratetyp

DatFlow

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thats definatly something i've never seen before, even their boats look amazing!

Latest Discussions