I want one of these!!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Anyone have a few hundred thousand dollars they aren't using? This thing would be a blast.
Well, as I can see it would be only useful in waters off the Caribbean where it's clear, or off the waters of the Great Barrier Reef, Hawaii and places like that... An enterprising person could get one and start a business with tours and stuff like that.
Pretty neato.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I would love one of those.
icon6.gif

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Caver's idea is a good one too - a dive depth of 40m isn't much but it's better than snorkling or a glass-bottomed boat.

Such a shame that we're all in dire need of a lottery win to be in with a chance of actually making any money :lol:.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Caver's idea is a good one too - a dive depth of 40m isn't much but it's better than snorkling or a glass-bottomed boat.

Such a shame that we're all in dire need of a lottery win to be in with a chance of actually making any money :lol:.

A 130 feet is pretty much down there. Most reefs aren't that deep anyway and that's where all the pretty stuff is. I wouldn't want to get too far from shore with one of those as it is. :rolleyes: I mean I can swim but... reef sharks and white-tips are faster. :lol:

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
thats sweet but if i lived closer to the ocean and i went everyday id get that but since i dont id rather spend my hundred toward a xbox 360.

:bangahead::headbangin::ultracool:boing1::cheers::boing2:

im 17 whatd u expect? lol

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Do they make them with armament?

Think about it......snobs on the yacht at 400m..... "Torpedoes los!!!".........now let's surface and finish 'em off with the deck gun!

Now THAT would be summer fun in the 1000 Islands:viking3:%-}

Gotta bookmark this site and check back...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ohhh....I would LOVE one.

A guy I sometimes date belongs to an airplane club...it's a group of licensed pilots that split the cost of owning a single engine Piper, and then sharing the available time flying it.

I'd love to see a submersible club :D :D

OP
theletch1

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

A guy I sometimes date belongs to an airplane club...it's a group of licensed pilots that split the cost of owning a single engine Piper, and then sharing the available time flying it.

A single engine Piper? What's that work out to...the 1/4 mile high club?:roflmao:

I initially saw these on the show "Beyond Tomorrow". They showed one that was a luxury yacht that would submerge. It was freakin' huge. I'd love to have one of the larger models so I'd have room to move around in it.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Flying clubs are nice, I almost joined one when I used to fly regularly, but after some analysis, it is cheaper to just rent one from the local FBO (Fixed Base Operator).

The costs kick in when the plane is due for the engine rebuild and the annual inspections.

But I digress! I want that Nautilus! I was always a big fan of Captain Nemo! :D

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Flying clubs are nice, I almost joined one when I used to fly regularly, but after some analysis, it is cheaper to just rent one from the local FBO (Fixed Base Operator).

The costs kick in when the plane is due for the engine rebuild and the annual inspections.

But I digress! I want that Nautilus! I was always a big fan of Captain Nemo! :D
Would you go ramming ships with it? :D You know those small sailboats that are out after dusk watching the sun-set and you pop-up just midway beneath the surface. Putting bright yellow lights in the front portholes and coming straight at them only to submerge just before you hit... bwah ha ha ha haaaa

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Anyone have a few hundred thousand dollars they aren't using? This thing would be a blast.

Your link above reminded me of the Beetles' song, "Yellow Submarine". Now I can't get it out of my mind... thanks for triggering the lyrics...

- Ceicei

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A single engine Piper? What's that work out to...the 1/4 mile high club?:roflmao:

I initially saw these on the show "Beyond Tomorrow". They showed one that was a luxury yacht that would submerge. It was freakin' huge. I'd love to have one of the larger models so I'd have room to move around in it.

Yes, I've heard of it...

Is it possible to make this thing go a whole mile under water?

Anyways, looks neat!

:eek: :eek: :roflmao:

Gawd...I walked right in to those...

You guys owe me a new monitor AND a new keyboard...and they better be Dells dammit or my IT team will start asking a lot of questions! :lfao:

Latest Discussions